Thread: fuse box?

Default fuse box?

ok this is a bad question but i've look just about everywhere on my boat with out taking anything apart and i can't find my fuse box... i've looked thru the Owners Manual and can't find anything either... i should know this but sad to say i don't know where it is... thanks for any help! my boat is a 2002 mobius

no one...?

The fuses/resets are the rubber buttons beside each one of your switches on your dash. If they do not reset when you push them in, you will have to do a little investigating ... maybe a ground. The below picture shows the rubber buttons under the switches.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2004 MOBIUS LSV
    2008 Tacoma

There may also me a master reset at the back of the engine. You'll see a big red button but you have to almost stick your head in the open clamshell to see it.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

thanks for the info! i will be doing some looking around and investigating in the boat in the next few days!

thanks!

On my 02 the only fuses that I know of are under the helm. Lay on your back and slide up under the steering wheel at the back edge of the dash is a fuse panel with about 8-10 fuses. Which ones are you looking for or what is your issue?
    15 Mondo Surf Edition

02 LSV - Traded In

ok thanks, my acc switch is not working... the shop put my tower lights on my acc switch and my lights went out.
    Last edited by Buck02LS; 10-19-2010 at 02:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Buck02LS View Post
    ok thanks, my acc switch is not working... the shop put my tower lights on my acc switch and my lights went out.
    I hope that they ran the lights through a relay and not directly from the switch. I would worry that it would burn out your switch if it is powering the lights directly.
    15 Mondo Surf Edition

02 LSV - Traded In