Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Default Heatercraft Group Buy

Here's your chance to get a heater at wholesale price. Let me know if you would be interested and how likely you are to order. If you pm me, I will send you the prices and model info?

Need 11 orders to make it a go!!
    06 LSV
    2 - 750lb Fatsacks, Custom Sunbrella Cover and Bimini, Kenwood KMR440MU and Amp Bazooka Tower Speakers, Aerial Mirror, Stargazer, 4 Port Heater.

Toys - O'Brien Natural, CWB Pure, IS Yellow Loogie, CWB Ride, Hyperlite Voyageur for the kids.

Whats a "Heatercraft"? I may be interested.
    2013 LSV
    2005 LSV - SOLD

Three outlet heater for the boat.
    2007 Mobius LSV

Gotcha, so nothing to do with keeping engine block warm in the winter. 10-4
    2013 LSV
    2005 LSV - SOLD

A heatercraft is a boat heater - three or four outlet with flexible hosing to get under towels

The units are:

The 314HC(3 outlet) and the 337H4C(4 outlet)
    06 LSV
    2 - 750lb Fatsacks, Custom Sunbrella Cover and Bimini, Kenwood KMR440MU and Amp Bazooka Tower Speakers, Aerial Mirror, Stargazer, 4 Port Heater.

Toys - O'Brien Natural, CWB Pure, IS Yellow Loogie, CWB Ride, Hyperlite Voyageur for the kids.

how about a group buy for a/c for those of us in the heat belts
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

I plan to buy one in the spring.

If the savings are big enough, I dont mind buying one now.
    2008 Outback V - gravity III ballasts, perfect pass star gazer, hydraulic wake plate, depth finder, water stainer, rad-a-cage tower, board racks, tower mirror, bimini top, audio package d, graphics package e, appearance package, cockpit & tonneau cover, mooring cover, black stainless rubrail, docking lights, OJ 14.25x14.0 prop.

Toys: Ronix Viva 136 with Kai bindings, Phase5 Drew Danielo Pro, Straight Line Sumo Sac 750lb, 450lb, 125lb ballast.

Quote Originally Posted by jamie_abb View Post
    A heatercraft is a boat heater - three or four outlet with flexible hosing to get under towels

The units are:

The 314HC(3 outlet) and the 337H4C(4 outlet)
    I can't find the 337H4C model online to review the specs. I'm looking specifically for the difference between the euro vents and the hot tubes, in both look and functionality. Is the euro vent considered the "fixed vent", and the hot tubes are the "pull out" vents? So you would need to mount the euro vent knowing that it cannot be pulled out to stick under your sweatshirt or towel? Is that how those work?
    Last edited by mnpracing; 10-15-2010 at 11:04 AM.
    2006 Outback V - Gone
    2008 LSV - Gone
    2013 other brand

Maybe he means this one? http://www.heatercraft.com/ProductIn...uctid=317-H4-C

The euro vent is fixed, the hot tubes are pull out. All of them can be mounted wherever you want, assuming you have enough duct/space to put them there. I think usually people put the fixed vent under the dash or drivers seat so the drivers feet get warmed.

I am thinking we need a 4 outlet heater also.

2 for the front, 1 for the back and one euro vent for the driver.
    2008 Outback V - gravity III ballasts, perfect pass star gazer, hydraulic wake plate, depth finder, water stainer, rad-a-cage tower, board racks, tower mirror, bimini top, audio package d, graphics package e, appearance package, cockpit & tonneau cover, mooring cover, black stainless rubrail, docking lights, OJ 14.25x14.0 prop.

Toys: Ronix Viva 136 with Kai bindings, Phase5 Drew Danielo Pro, Straight Line Sumo Sac 750lb, 450lb, 125lb ballast.