Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

anybody? hello, beuller, bueller?

2007 Moomba Outback - going, going, GONE
    2015 "NOT A MOOMBA"

Why Not? Play Hard! Get wet

Quote Originally Posted by viking View Post
    OK - Jinxed myself. I was in the process of winterizing (boat on trailer) and fogging the intake manifold. Got the arrestor off and pushed on the throttle flap to fog and that tripped my RED check engine light? What NOW? Did it trip a code on the ECM or something?
    apparently you did, now you have to get it read, make sure all fluids are proper levels , if you have a throttle body you may have set off the tps ( throttle position sensor) buy manually opening it. disconnect your battery for 5 minutes then reconnect and start....see if the code is cleared...may be something simple
    09 21v LAUNCH

99 Outback LS. Sold

run your engine after you change your oil
    68 th Member. WS420,HSE Revolution, OJ 466, Acme1157,1100 sacs,Kicker HLCD's n IX500.4, Supra Coolies
    Doug

that's exactly what happened. I did some searching last night and found an old post from 3 years ago that talked of "cycling". Running up to temp and then shutting off and letting it cool and then starting it and doing it again 3 times. That's supposed to reset. I'll try disconnecting the batts and if that doesn't do it she'll have to wait till next spring

2015 "NOT A MOOMBA"

I had a problem with my light a few years ago. Unfortunately, I don't remember if it never came on or never went off, but the problem was that a wire that connects to the sensor at the V-drive had broken. I soldered it back on and all was well again. So, if you have a problem, don't forget to check the wiring.

i ended up pulling the batts and finished winterizing. I'm hoping that in the spring the light just doesn't come back on or I'll have to do some troubleshooting. Crossin my fingers!

2015 "NOT A MOOMBA"