Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I have the 4 '3 hyperlite swell, and it is very fast super easy to spin. Not a beginner board. I have rode the phase five drew and it is no better than my hyperlite

No one is going to criticize your conclusions about a board (yea, right!). I'm sure if you broaden your horizons a little bit you'll see a lot of differences in the boards. I'm a good example. I couldn't tell a whole lot of difference between boards a year or so ago. I could ride 'em or not. Now, with a lot more surfing behind me I have a way better feel for what each board does and what its potential is. If you ever get a chance to visit Lake Sinclair in GA, look up Salty Oysters on here. He's the next hot thing on the way and I love his boards:

http://www.lakewakes.com/
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

These are great boards. I have the Ja Mako and it's great for all levels.
    http://www.shredstixx.com/
    2004 MOBIUS LSV
    2008 Tacoma

Gotta throw my vote in for the LakeWake boards. Going to have one for next year I hope
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Default another board ???

Phase five prop or Icon for a family board. also will it fit in the oem wakeboard racks?
    Last edited by jmvotto; 11-10-2010 at 11:39 PM.
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

My wife and kids love their Prop. But for me, it was little too small. I weight 195 lb and I had a had time staying in the pocket. If you like to spin with or with out rope . This Prop board is for you. This board makes it effort less to spin.
    If anyone in the family weights more than 180....you better have a killer wave to stay in the pocket.
    For the kids, great board to have fun. My youngest weights only 50 lb and she spins with the rope. She can even pull of 360 easily by putting the rope in back of her back and then spinning. The board is to big for her to free surf.
    To much push off the wave so she crashes into the boat because she is not heavy enough to put weight in back of the board to slow down.
    So yesterday ,I just ordered a new 2011 Phase 5 Scamp board for my yougest.Towanza email me pictures of the new 2011 Boards. N ew colors and design. My daughter is going thank Santa this Xmas.

For the Racks, no problem. They easily fit.

thanks for the info, the prop it is...
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold