Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What Sacks

Default What Sacks

I found that I love to surf this summer and I want to upgrade the rear bags in my 04 LSV. So what size and brand is recommended? I have heard good things about the 1100lbs and the 750lbs sacs. I know the 1100 might push the wall between the locker and engine bay but could I prevent this easily? I want a great big pocket so should I get a bow sac also? If I do how do I fill it? Right now I have the Gravity III system. Could I somehow tie it in to the center sac? Thanks

Fly High supplies the ballast bags that were used in your boat to Moomba, and because their fitting system is unique, you'll want to stick with their Pro X Series bags as a replacement.

Either the 750 pound Fat Sac or the 1,100 pound Jumbo V-Drive Surf Sac will work in your LSV. The 1,100 pound bag is a new product for this year, and has quite popular with our customers due to surfing.

Either way, you'll need at a minimum two W736 fittings in order to interface the new bag with the existing connectors in your boat. We also offer a pre-packaged solution available with a number of bag sizes (both the 750 and 1,100 are included) to make the upgrade totally plug and play. It's not necessary, but our Moomba customers really like it.

Jason can give exacts, but off the top of my head, the 1100 is 25"x25" (HW) and the 750 is 21"x21" (HW) both same lengths. I might be in inch off somewhere. Anyways I love the extra weight. Just wish it had another fill/drain port.

I do recommend the quick connects while your at it. Much easier to dry out to avoid mold under the sacs on the carpet.

I braced my wall with aluminum square tubing from Lowes and some bolts/ 'L' brackets. Very easy and about a bit over an hour project.

The 750 is 50"L x 20"W x 20"H
    The 1,100 is 50"L x 24"W x 24"H

Jason, the fittings that are in my current sacs won't work? I looked on your site and did not find a combo kit for the 1100lb sac and the fittings. I would like to get it all at once so it is plug and play. Is it a huge issue with the sac pushing the wall in a little?

the 1100 is going to be to big for the lsv 04 750 fits perfect. Ed may sell you his....
    Attached Images Attached Images
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Is that a pic of the 1100 or 750? Thanks for the pic!

750.....:d
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Wow that thing fills that compartment up! I think I may stick with the 750's.