Thread: Just a thread

Default Just a thread

Last time out yesterday was great nice water tried backroll couple times didn,t land it yet but must do it with this for this year going to take the boat out for the winter on wednesday Go for it next season.
    2007 Moomba Mobius LSV, 325hp.
    Ballast Gravity III ballast
    Bimini towertop.
    Four tower speakers.

Good job in backroll try. I thought I would try this year but never did(though we are still riding so maybe I'll try?).

Just curious as I have not tried yet, what is keeping you from landing?
    19 Mondo
    08 LSV, forever loved

Trying new tricks at the end of the season is always a good idea.

If you hurt yourself, at least you wont ruin the whole wakeboarding season.

Good luck!
    2008 Outback V - gravity III ballasts, perfect pass star gazer, hydraulic wake plate, depth finder, water stainer, rad-a-cage tower, board racks, tower mirror, bimini top, audio package d, graphics package e, appearance package, cockpit & tonneau cover, mooring cover, black stainless rubrail, docking lights, OJ 14.25x14.0 prop.

Toys: Ronix Viva 136 with Kai bindings, Phase5 Drew Danielo Pro, Straight Line Sumo Sac 750lb, 450lb, 125lb ballast.

props on trying hs backroll, you should be stoked!

i too started learning it this past friday. it took may tries to feel out the rotation & eventually started felling it out. i tried again sunday with good rotation, but they were all under rotated. i will be trying again this weekend.
    '08 OBV-gravity III with two 550 lb & one 400 lb, 3 pair of Kicker KM613 cabin speakers, Kicker KM10 sub, one set KM6500.2 HLCD tower speakers, Kicker ZXM700.5 amp, Kicker ZX450.2 & Kenwood KMR-440U head unit

Default backroll

I had problems with at first gettig air for enough rotation than I over rotated I threw it to hard. Went back to THE BOOK and saw that you get thrown if you do it right . Starting now like wakejump with good tension on the line and putting your head to your back of the board. Now must spot my landing it's my problem. Look on youtube by world of wakeboarding backroll good instuction. My season is over my boat is going out this week for the winter so I can't go on with my backroll But thinking on to next year good luck to you who still boarding and chill on!!!
    2007 Moomba Mobius LSV, 325hp.
    Ballast Gravity III ballast
    Bimini towertop.
    Four tower speakers.