Default ----- 1997 Moomba Boomerang w/ Wakeboard Tower Located in TN -----

1997 Moomba Boomerang with a 350 Chevy Mercruiser engine with only 425 hours. It has a ProWake Polished Aluminum Wakeboard Tower with 2 board racks that hold 4 wakeboards. The tower has 2 Phoenix Gold 120 watt Polished Bullet Can Speakers. It has a Sony CD Player with ipod hookup. It has Infinity inboard speakers, Depth Finder, and Tournament Ski Pylon. The back seat converts to a layout deck. The upolstry is only one season old and looks great. Comes with a Moomba trailer with disc brakes. Only reason I am selling is to upgrade to a bigger boat. Boat runs great and gets tons of compliments!

Looking to sell quickly, as it is priced well under blue book value. I will listen to offers.

Located in Middle TN

$8500 or best offer SOLD SOLD SOLD
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Lakeside09; 10-21-2010 at 06:03 PM.

someone here in boise has had that exact same boat up for sale sans the tower speakers.. nice..

glws..
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Awesome... it is a really nice boat... and for the price I think it would be hard to beat.

ya, you're in the ballpark. there's been 3 of that same boat here for sale in the last 2 months, one red, one purple and one white. all were priced in the 7-9k price range and varied with a few options and hours. my buddy has a '95 that he paid 5k for, but doesn't have a tower, depthfinder or a new interior.

I would think it'll move..
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Yes mine has much nicer accessories than most Boomerangs. It really makes it set up nicely. Tons of compliments...

Price drop

$8,000 Firm

oh i so want this boat for barefooting but I think my wife would kill me......maybe if i said it was for my girls??????? does it have a cover?
    Last edited by DOCDRS; 10-19-2010 at 06:04 PM.
    09 21v LAUNCH

99 Outback LS. Sold

run your engine after you change your oil
    68 th Member. WS420,HSE Revolution, OJ 466, Acme1157,1100 sacs,Kicker HLCD's n IX500.4, Supra Coolies
    Doug