Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Reccomend Wetsuit

I've heard online deals for wakeboard wetsuits, I've never bought/used one before but I'll need one in the next couple months.

Reccomendations?

Quote Originally Posted by cham View Post
    I've heard online deals for wakeboard wetsuits, I've never bought/used one before but I'll need one in the next couple months.

Reccomendations?
    O'Neill Psycho Freak

/thread. lol
    2008 Outback V - gravity III ballasts, perfect pass star gazer, hydraulic wake plate, depth finder, water stainer, rad-a-cage tower, board racks, tower mirror, bimini top, audio package d, graphics package e, appearance package, cockpit & tonneau cover, mooring cover, black stainless rubrail, docking lights, OJ 14.25x14.0 prop.

Toys: Ronix Viva 136 with Kai bindings, Phase5 Drew Danielo Pro, Straight Line Sumo Sac 750lb, 450lb, 125lb ballast.

Quote Originally Posted by deafgoose View Post
    O'Neill Psycho Freak

/thread. lol
    For $530?!?!?!

Hahah. I just picked up a whole wetsuit at Dicks for $20. Its an oneil and was on clearance. I think its a 2mm. Any of them will work. Got to be willing to look hard though.
    2013 LSV
    2005 LSV - SOLD

For waters down to 52-53 degrees get an Xcel Infiniti Drylock 3/2 or Infiniti X-Zip 3/2. Anything over 3/2 you'll lose some mobility. Only get a chest zip suit. The back zip suits will reduce you flexibility and will leak alot more water than a chest zip suit. Xcel has much more precise sizing options than anyone else as well.

Sizing is critical to staying warm. In addition, DO NOT get a suit with flatlock seams. Flatlock sesms are ok for cool water but not cold water because flatlock seams leak like crazy and will allow a rush of water into the suit. You want to avoid the rush of water. Only get suits that have the seams glued and/or tape, some have both. The fewer panels the suit has the less it will leak or could leak. Xcel uses the fewest panels and is pre-curved at the knees and elbows for more comfort. I love my Xcel suit.
    Last edited by you da man; 10-07-2010 at 05:53 PM.

I'm in Orlando FL so I don't know that water will ever get any colder than say 60 or so.

I'll see what I can find online.

Quote Originally Posted by cham View Post
    I'm in Orlando FL so I don't know that water will ever get any colder than say 60 or so.

I'll see what I can find online.
    A 3/2 suit is all you'll need for upper 50's and low 60's. You'll be plenty warm with a good suit. Look at Jacks Surf Boards or Oregon Surf shop. Lots of selection and great service. Lots of people like wetsuit warehouse but they are often out of popular sizes but they have a great return policy

I just drink lots of molson canadian... it's thins the blood enough to keep things going in the cold water.... lol, actually i bought a shorty wetsuit and it works just fine for me.
    Canadian Tire on special.. 29.99

Geoff
    2014 Mondo with da flow!!! Exile towers, stock everything else.... for now!

Where are you guys getting these wet suits for $20 and $30?????