Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

deafgoose - give me some credit - that was the asking price!

Default Thanks all

Will have to wait for spring to try out our new toy - had the mechanic who inspected the boat winterize it while it was at his place.

Next dilemna - do i need a boat lift and what kind of clearance do I really need at the dock (spec draft says 22 inches i think)? The boat is kept at a cottage in a fairly protected bay with controlled water levels. However, we have a very gently sloping shoreline and to get it out to three foot water I will probably need a twenty foot dock.

Thanks for any insight.

congrats on the boat, curious , it has virginia boat registration but on a toronto kijiji site........I'm in London, boat on lake muskoka, where are you? used to have an outback and always had it on my lift, so i know a wee bit about them, installed mine 10 years ago
    09 21v LAUNCH

99 Outback LS. Sold

run your engine after you change your oil
    68 th Member. WS420,HSE Revolution, OJ 466, Acme1157,1100 sacs,Kicker HLCD's n IX500.4, Supra Coolies
    Doug

We are in Stoney Lake in the Kawarthas - yes the boat was originally imported by my vendor from Virginia a few years ago.

I need to work out a dock / lift solution - I am going to have to run out about 20' from shore to get a good 3.5 feet of water which i figure is the minimum. What type of lift do you have? Is the cantilever sufficient?