Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Still Going

Cool

Sorry no pics of the lake i usually go to. Lake is in a Coullee with nothing to see but Brown Grass. Locally our trees have turned and most leaves have fallen.
    Plan was to go out tomorrow for the final outing of the year but ,getting riders to go is tough ,i even had a spare drysuit for anyone willing to come out.
    I forgot to mention my last time out last week i found another way to use my boat as duck hunting season is open here. I got 2 ducks with the boat. Usually they flap and or duck under the water when you near them ,well at 30mph 2 weren't quite fast enough. One went under the hull and we heard the thud the second flew up just under the bow but boat clipped him and he spun out and crashed. FISH food i guess.
    07 Outback DD

Here's a couple for you Kane, from north central Alberta.
    Jackfish Lake, 30 minutes west of Edmonton.
    Not my usual lake, but a close lake I go to in the fall after we shut down at our lake and bring the boat in.

Attached Images Attached Images
    '07 Outback V
    Ski|Board|Surf|Skate

Default Love Jackfish Lake

Awesome pics, I love that lake, I bet you guys had it all to yourself too!
    2006 Mobius LSV 325 hp MPI Indmar
    2005 6L Silverado 1500HD Quadrasteer
    MODS: Polk DB651's Cabin Speakers, 10" Polk MM1040 Sub in a custom sub box, Kicker ZXM700.5 5 channel Amp, EZ net cargo nets, ACME 1847 Prop, 4 outlet Heatercraft Heater

Takes a hearty bunch to do watersports in the Great White North after August. One of the reasons their beer is stronger than ours. Good job fellas!
    2008 LS

ooooohhhhh dat's purdy

2007 Moomba Outback - going, going, GONE
    2015 "NOT A MOOMBA"

Why Not? Play Hard! Get wet

Had an outstanding weekend- as requested here's some pics. Yes the water was too busy to ski on Sat so indeed I did break out the wakeboard. Air temp was in the 80s, water mid to low 60s. Who would have thought I could trunk it in October?!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2021 Malibu 23 LSV
    2008 OBV-Sold!
    2001 Ski Nautique closed bow-slalom course only!
    attracted to shiny things that float

Quote Originally Posted by skiyaker View Post
    Had an outstanding weekend- as requested here's some pics. Yes the water was too busy to ski on Sat so indeed I did break out the wakeboard. Air temp was in the 80s, water mid to low 60s. Who would have thought I could trunk it in October?!
    Hey, skiyaker - Yes, it was an amazing weekend weatherwise. Three days is a row of sun and temps in the 70/80 degree range. Not something we normally get this time of year in this part of the country. Sure am glad you took advantage. Wish the water was flat so we could see pics of you skiing. Oh well, anything behind a Moomba is good. - Deerfield
    2007 Outback - SOLD June 2016
    2012 RAM Crew Cab
    2015 Subaru Forester
    Stuart

"When you first start out with something new, you're always a little uptight." - Don Rickles

Amen Deerfield- well I did take a few ski rides but it was nothing fancy just hang on and enjoy the ride- I've learned my lesson in open water during non-ideal conditions. At least there weren't many tubers out but the jet skis and bassholes were out in full effect!
    2021 Malibu 23 LSV
    2008 OBV-Sold!
    2001 Ski Nautique closed bow-slalom course only!
    attracted to shiny things that float