what's a trailer dolly look like?

pic attached.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV
    Stereo: Kenwood KMR-D562BT
    Ballast: 750 Surfside locker, 400 Surfside mid boat, 400 Gravity I, 400 Bow
    Surfboards: Inland Surfer Red Woody, Triple X Composite X 58"[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by saskyrider View Post
    If your just worried about getting it sideways, what about a couple floor jacks on wheels? just get the tires like an inch off the floor with one jack under the axle on either side and scoot it over a bit... it won't take much to get it over enough that you can maneuver it yourself. I did that with my 05 LSV to get it into my in-laws garage (i have great inlaws!!!) and i only had to skid it over about 3 feet and we wiggled it around to get it sideways..

Geoff
    Saskyrider is right - two floor jacks - jack up each side and move where you want.

Walk

Quote Originally Posted by walk8290 View Post
    Saskyrider is right - two floor jacks - jack up each side and move where you want.

Walk
    I would think jacks would have more lift capacity than the wheel dollys, i would just be afraid of tipping the jack.
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV
    Stereo: Kenwood KMR-D562BT
    Ballast: 750 Surfside locker, 400 Surfside mid boat, 400 Gravity I, 400 Bow
    Surfboards: Inland Surfer Red Woody, Triple X Composite X 58"[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by mmandley View Post
    I had the same concerns as you with the boat and garage. As for the idea how to get it in for the winter looks like the others guys got you covered. As for the garage door issue..this is what we did.

When we bough the house it had 2 single doors and knowing i wanted a boat that wasnt going to do. What i did do is some research. The beam over the doors has to be min 12 tall, go across the entire width of the doors and be 6inches thick. This means a its a full load bearing beam and the center section between the 2 doors is purely decorative.

Call a garage door company out they will inspect it and tell you for free, course you tell them you want an estimate for a custom garage door and they always come measure it all for free LOL.

So after this i ordered a full custom made door to fit my garage. 2200 bucks. They will charge you the price of the door standard size larger then you need and cut it down for another fee. Nothing like double paying huh lol.

Then i took a saw zaw and a rope tied to my truck and cut and pulled the center section out.

Garage people came in installed my new door and single garage door opener and when all fixed.

Here is a pic of my original set up then a pic last year right after we got our boat. Those who know my boat will notice how striped and factory it looks LOL.
    how do you fit it in ? take the wheels off? does not look like you have enouth height clearance on the tower front pivot point....or do you remove the tower?
    09 21v LAUNCH

99 Outback LS. Sold

run your engine after you change your oil
    68 th Member. WS420,HSE Revolution, OJ 466, Acme1157,1100 sacs,Kicker HLCD's n IX500.4, Supra Coolies
    Doug

Nope all i do is drop my tower and back it straight in. I only have to remove the mirror so it doesn't hit the door seal, but even then it clears just makes the misses nervous LOL.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

I rotate my mirror upside down and it just rubs the vinyl door seal. Don't have to remove it.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kaneboats View Post
    I rotate my mirror upside down and it just rubs the vinyl door seal. Don't have to remove it.
    Same here bro but Claudia still freaks out so i just save myself the hassle and remove it LOL.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Well I forgot to rotate yesterday and cracked it into several pieces. Maybe I should have been taking it off too. This was after another incident earlier in the day where one of the kids opened the rear locker cover just as I was getting ready to pull out. Busted the garage door and munched up the locker door.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kaneboats View Post
    Well I forgot to rotate yesterday and cracked it into several pieces. Maybe I should have been taking it off too. This was after another incident earlier in the day where one of the kids opened the rear locker cover just as I was getting ready to pull out. Busted the garage door and munched up the locker door.
    OH NO! Ouch

2007 Moomba Outback - going, going, GONE
    2015 "NOT A MOOMBA"

Why Not? Play Hard! Get wet

dang kane, that stinks.