Default help with stains

I need help... I am a happy and new owner of a 1999 outback.... It was very well kept.... The problem I have is this... I took the cover off last Saturday.... Went inside the house for about an hour..... When I came out a nasty little squirrel decide to eat a pecan on the back seat.... Which is white.... Well it ended up leaving a pecan stain on the white vinyl seat.... I read here that someone had used purple power to clean the seats.... After using it at the recommended dilution and full strength.... It is still there... The stains is... Not the sguirrel.... So can anyone help me to get this out...? I thought about using beach with a q-tip... But I am afraid it will screw up the seat.... So any help would be much appreciated.

Default Replying to Topic 'help with stains'

Skiers choice recommends fantastic, we use a fingernail brush or a toothbrush and it usually works pretty well

You can check out Marine Specialties Group (the division of GT Industries that makes the vinyl in your boat) at www.gtspecialtiesgroup.com to see what they recommend. They have helped me in the past.

Thanks guys for the info.... I will try all the things u have suggested.... If ahyone has anyother ideas please let me know.... Thanks again for all the helpl.