Default Moomba Board Racks

Just bought an 08 outback.. I have 2 sets of board racks (one set for each side of tower) Never been used, brand new. 500$ from the dealer.. $400 my price. I'll post pics if people want. The dealer wouldnt geve me credit on them, had to take with my boat.

Default Racks

Quote Originally Posted by usaski1 View Post
    Just bought an 08 outback.. I have 2 sets of board racks (one set for each side of tower) Never been used, brand new. 500$ from the dealer.. $400 my price. I'll post pics if people want. The dealer wouldnt geve me credit on them, had to take with my boat.
    Are they swing aways?
    2008 Mobius XLV, Z5 Rack, RockFord Fosgate Amps and 12" Rockford sub, DBoot5 8" & 6" Tower speakers, Kicker Amp and 6.5" interior speakers, Inland Surf, Hyperlite, Liquid Force, Aerial Swing Away Racks, Perfect Pass StarGazer, ACME 1235 and Evolution Cover.

Quote Originally Posted by gonracn View Post
    Are they swing aways?
    Not on a new 08 Moomba from a dealer. The swivel racks are not until 2010 models and are optional at $695 if ordered from factory. A little over $1,000 if ordered from the dealer after you bought your 2010. I got a deal on my Moomba swivels and pics are in my profile album

Quote Originally Posted by usaski1 View Post
    FYI, they are $325 for both sides from monstertower.com. Same exact racks.

http://shop.monstertower.com/p-31-xt...-4-boards.aspx
    Al

2006 Mobius LSV

Quote Originally Posted by cab13367 View Post
    FYI, they are $325 for both sides from monstertower.com. Same exact racks.

http://shop.monstertower.com/p-31-xt...-4-boards.aspx
    YES....XTP's are the OEM racks. If you want to sell them usaski you might wanna drop them below $300

2007 Moomba Outback - going, going, GONE
    2015 "NOT A MOOMBA"

Why Not? Play Hard! Get wet

$100 a side for board rack on ebay.
    06 LSV
    2 - 750lb Fatsacks, Custom Sunbrella Cover and Bimini, Kenwood KMR440MU and Amp Bazooka Tower Speakers, Aerial Mirror, Stargazer, 4 Port Heater.

Toys - O'Brien Natural, CWB Pure, IS Yellow Loogie, CWB Ride, Hyperlite Voyageur for the kids.

How about $250, then? I'll take $250 for the racks... these are brand new, never been used.