Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

All I know is I didnt get enough boat time this year, working 6 days a week and then the perfect boating weather turns to crap on my one day off has really cut the numbers down this year. might have hit about 45 hrs for the year and thats with taking it on a week long vacation in july and its only been off the trailer twice since then
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Default 6 hours!

Don't know the exact hours but if I had to guess it would be 5 or 6 because my boat spent most of the summer in the shop. The engine light came on early in the season, I brought it to a local dealer not a moomba dealer. They could not fix the boat and in the process of trying to fix the boat they scratched both sides of the boat so the boat then needed gel coat work and most of the decals replaced. They also damaged the prop at the same time. The local dealer brokered the deal for me and promised they could do the warranty work locally. So needless to say I was a little upset.

The closest moomba dealer is an 8 hour drive so I had the boat shipped there and that is where it stayed the rest of my season. The local dealer paid for all the repairs but I had to pay the shipping. The engine light was warranty work.

Any ways that was my season I have a lake house and find you put less hours on because you don't have to spend all day in the boat you can go out for a few hours then come in. The rest of the summer my 2 sea-doos and sea-doo jet boat got more use which is not a bad thing because I got better sliding a rail we built.
    2008 XLV Gravity Games

20 hours. Have not gone out since my son went back to school in late August. Its a combination of work, son's sports schedule and poor weather. Will winterize this weekend .
    _________
    09 OB V