Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

I have 160 Hours on my boat this year. That is with me having it for only a week between July 24 and now. Geez its been a crappy boating year for me.
    Nate

Twenty-three hours for me and that includes two weeks of camping with the boat and skiing at home twice a week with the time split between two boats. I also put a couple of hours cruising in the spring and early summer. I don't know what more I can do to get more hours. It seemed like I used it a lot but the math says I didn't.
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD

Damn. Lots of you guys have low hours.

It would be cheaper to pay for lessons on a wakeboard school boat!!!

When I calculate boat loan, gas, docking fees, storage, winterization etc.. It's rougly $10,000 per year.

If I only put 23hrs on my boat, that would be $434/hour!!!!
    2008 Outback V - gravity III ballasts, perfect pass star gazer, hydraulic wake plate, depth finder, water stainer, rad-a-cage tower, board racks, tower mirror, bimini top, audio package d, graphics package e, appearance package, cockpit & tonneau cover, mooring cover, black stainless rubrail, docking lights, OJ 14.25x14.0 prop.

Toys: Ronix Viva 136 with Kai bindings, Phase5 Drew Danielo Pro, Straight Line Sumo Sac 750lb, 450lb, 125lb ballast.

41 hours, bought the boat August 26th. It's been awesome! Just wish I wasn't approaching a 7-8 month hiatus...

about 25hrs this year, 135 total hrs 08,09,10 .going to be put up in two weeks. Nice thing about a lake house just use the boat when you need it.

also we put about 80 hrs our friends MC x-45 had to break her in.
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

82hrs this year. Probably will add another 20-25 before Dec when I plan on winterizing. I had about a month's worth of down time this year with a broken axel and two cracked ribs.

put just over 50 on it this year. we have a house on the lake so we don't have to be in the boat all day long, just when boarding, surfing, etc. did the winterizing this weekend so it's done for the year. just to much other stuff going on since school started back.
    07 Mobius LS--Razorback Red

a little over 100 hrs so far- but that's just engine hours. countless hours anchored and swimming, listening to the radio, enjoying beverages etc. When we go to the ski club I probably only put an hour or two engine hours on it, but the boat is kind of a "home base" for the entire day. If I were doing the $/hr calculation (yes I've done it too) I would have to include these hours in the enjoyment calculation.
    2021 Malibu 23 LSV
    2008 OBV-Sold!
    2001 Ski Nautique closed bow-slalom course only!
    attracted to shiny things that float

55 hours so far this year. Still holding out for a few more days.
    2011 President's Trophy - Check
    2011 Western Confernece Champs - Check
    2011 Stanley Cup Champs - Not so Much....

2007 Outback V

Quote Originally Posted by deafgoose View Post
    Damn. Lots of you guys have low hours.

It would be cheaper to pay for lessons on a wakeboard school boat!!!

When I calculate boat loan, gas, docking fees, storage, winterization etc.. It's rougly $10,000 per year.

If I only put 23hrs on my boat, that would be $434/hour!!!!

Tell me about it - Add to that a lakehome purchase and taxes and remodeling and utilities - probably adds up to $5000 a pass...

Our boat is a 1999 and I have 330 hours on it. Granted we use someone elses boat fairly regular. Biggest issues is getting people out there. Over half the time it is jsut me skiing and I have to hunt down a third party for a spotter.
    If you believe something to be true, it will be - in it's consequences.

2009 MasterCraft ProStar 197 - DD - 5.7L - 325HP - Zero Off