Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Upgrade from Moomba Cruise to PP

Does anybody have any pics they can post of Perfect Pass installed where the Moomba Cruise used to be?

Been talking via email to PP and they said that the display is a direct swap out of the OVAL Moomba Cruise on the right side of the dash. I've been searching to find a pic or install info. and can't seem to locate any. Most I see are Perfect Pass directly in front of the driver on the dash near the speedos?

Thanks!
    Attached Images Attached Images

2007 Moomba Outback - going, going, GONE
    2015 "NOT A MOOMBA"

Why Not? Play Hard! Get wet

Interesting.

I have never seen an oval shapped PP gauge.

I am guessing you will get a small round PP gauge and the oval Moomba Cruise gauge has a round hole behind it?
    2008 Outback V - gravity III ballasts, perfect pass star gazer, hydraulic wake plate, depth finder, water stainer, rad-a-cage tower, board racks, tower mirror, bimini top, audio package d, graphics package e, appearance package, cockpit & tonneau cover, mooring cover, black stainless rubrail, docking lights, OJ 14.25x14.0 prop.

Toys: Ronix Viva 136 with Kai bindings, Phase5 Drew Danielo Pro, Straight Line Sumo Sac 750lb, 450lb, 125lb ballast.

All the PP I have see have been round and replace one of the speedos
    06 LSV
    2 - 750lb Fatsacks, Custom Sunbrella Cover and Bimini, Kenwood KMR440MU and Amp Bazooka Tower Speakers, Aerial Mirror, Stargazer, 4 Port Heater.

Toys - O'Brien Natural, CWB Pure, IS Yellow Loogie, CWB Ride, Hyperlite Voyageur for the kids.

Quote Originally Posted by viking View Post
    Does anybody have any pics they can post of Perfect Pass installed where the Moomba Cruise used to be?

Been talking via email to PP and they said that the display is a direct swap out of the OVAL Moomba Cruise on the right side of the dash. I've been searching to find a pic or install info. and can't seem to locate any. Most I see are Perfect Pass directly in front of the driver on the dash near the speedos?

Thanks!
    Have them send you a pic of what they are talking about. for the '07 i was informed that one of the speedos was to be replace and the moomba cruize plate would not be functional. Good place for the transon light switch
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Quote Originally Posted by jamie_abb View Post
    All the PP I have see have been round and replace one of the speedos
    That's what I thought but this is direct from PP in an email:

"It replaces the oval Cruise from behind (Not round)

It was custom designed for this dash, I am out of the country but I suspect if you Google 07 Mooma you should be able to find a photo ot PP in that position."

2015 "NOT A MOOMBA"

It was custom designed for this dash, I am out of the country but I suspect if you Google 07 Mooma you should be able to find a photo ot PP in that position."
    I spent 15mins looking for a pic but all the dash pics I can find of a 2007 OBV have the moomba cruise installed.
    2008 Outback V - gravity III ballasts, perfect pass star gazer, hydraulic wake plate, depth finder, water stainer, rad-a-cage tower, board racks, tower mirror, bimini top, audio package d, graphics package e, appearance package, cockpit & tonneau cover, mooring cover, black stainless rubrail, docking lights, OJ 14.25x14.0 prop.

Toys: Ronix Viva 136 with Kai bindings, Phase5 Drew Danielo Pro, Straight Line Sumo Sac 750lb, 450lb, 125lb ballast.

Quote Originally Posted by jmvotto View Post
    Have them send you a pic of what they are talking about. for the '07 i was informed that one of the speedos was to be replace and the moomba cruize plate would not be functional. Good place for the transon light switch
    I hear ya jm. I'm going to wire in my LED lights for the cabin and the transom into that location as I replaced one of my Speedos with PP. It will redefine the term "Moomba Cruise" on my boat!
    2011 President's Trophy - Check
    2011 Western Confernece Champs - Check
    2011 Stanley Cup Champs - Not so Much....

2007 Outback V

he must be talking about the triangle moomba cruise replacement on the 08' like DG is doing.
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

This "oval shaped PP" replacement comes up every now and then. I also have never seen one or have any clue what the folks at PP are talking about. All I know about is the circular speedo replacement. I hope someone can get to the bottom of this, it would be nice to put this one to rest.

I agree as I'm totally at a loss right now!

2015 "NOT A MOOMBA"