Default Homecoming Hockey

Yesterday evening was homecoming football at our high school. Perfect evening with no wind, clear sky, and temps in the sixties. Tonight is homecoming dance. Unlike previous years, this time our youngest son is skipping the dance to go to the first Chicago Black Hawks home game of the hockey pre-season. Game is against the Detroit Red Wings. The guys and their dates, 4 couples, took the train to the city, stopped at Pizzeria Uno, and now are at the game. This is a real change from homecoming tradition. The kids are very excited. Took these pics at are our house before they went to the train. Station is a two-block walk from our house. This year the traditional suit and dress for homecoming is aced out by the Hawks sweater.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2007 Outback - SOLD June 2016
    2012 RAM Crew Cab
    2015 Subaru Forester
    Stuart

"When you first start out with something new, you're always a little uptight." - Don Rickles

Love it. Love it. Love it. But, they should go to the school stuff. There will always be hockey games but HS gets left behind. Those boys look better than most that age. Usually in HS the girls look like models and the boys are pimply faced geeks. They all look pretty darn good in these pics-- the UNO pizza will fix that though. Maybe its the love for the Hawks just shining through!!!!!
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Default Uno Pizza

Gotta Love that Pizzaria UNO. Went to lunch there when in Chicago this past July. Heard it's one of the oldest, best known deep dish pizza joints in the city. I was a fan after my visit. Wouldn't hesitate to tell anyone to go try it out

2007 Moomba Outback - going, going, GONE
    2015 "NOT A MOOMBA"

Why Not? Play Hard! Get wet

better spent money than wasting it on all the homecoming crap. Heck, we didn't even stay for the dancing and just left after the food anyways!
    '00 Moomba Kamberra
    '06 Yamaha FZ1 & 6 dirtbikes for me & my kids
    '99 BMW 528it
    '06 Chevy Express 3500 (15 passenger)

Cool! I had a chance to go down to the playoffs last year when they were playing Philly but work got to busy....... There is a nokomis boy playing for the hawks...... Jordan hendry.... He got the cup on July 1 Canada day and we had a huge cabaret at our local rink.... I got to hoist the cup over my head which was surreal. I'll be in Edmonton (my fav team) in January when the hawks come to town!!

Geoff
    2014 Mondo with da flow!!! Exile towers, stock everything else.... for now!

I was at the Dallas Stars regular season season opener this year when we whipped the Detroit Red Wings!! GO DALLAS STARS!!! OTT-TOBER FEST!!!
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

always liked Modano.. good ol' PA Raider.... to bad dallas let him go... he could've been a good mentor for the young guys like neil, benn and erickson.... He was an oiler killer over the years! My first NHL game was Dallas at Edmonton.... the oil built up a 3-0 lead only to have modano and lehtinen erase it and win in overtime... i remember being amazed at how fast Mike could skate!!

Geoff
    2014 Mondo with da flow!!! Exile towers, stock everything else.... for now!

Here is some info on Uno's pizza which i love also.
    http://health.yahoo.net/experts/eatt...s-america-2010

Worst Pizza
    Uno Chicago Grill’s Chicago Classic Deep Dish Pizza (individual size)
    2,310 calories
    165 g fat (54 g saturated)
    4,920 mg sodium

Congratulations, Uno! You lose! Again! In all the years we’ve been putting this annual list together, this caloric calamity has never budged—it's the worst pizza, year after year. There's simply no competition for this crusty, cheesy nightmare. With a day’s worth of calories, more than 2 days’ worth of sodium, and nearly 3 days’ worth of fat, they should call it the Classic Deep Doo-Doo pizza. Because that's where your diet will be if you eat it.

Eat This Instead!
    Cheese & Tomato Thin Crust Pizza (1/2 pizza)
    420 calories
    16.5 g fat (7.5 g saturated)
    885 mg sodium
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD