Default espn gameday here today...

man, took the trip by the stadium today on the way to work. they opened up at 5:30am for the broadcast that started at 8am our time. there are people EVERYWHERE....
    guess I gotta be glad I'm workin today and not anywhere near the stadium, as traffic was a mess and is going to be gridlock all afternoon until the game starts..
    I gotta believe with as pumped as the crowd is, the teams have gotta be even more so. hope all you college football fans get a good show..

on a positive note, I see lots of $$ being pumped into the economy this weekend
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Boise State? You a fan?
    2013 LSV
    2005 LSV - SOLD

no, not a fan of sports at all. best part of my day is taunting the dozen or so guys here at work that are die-hard fans.. they like nothing less than to hear that Boise State does not deserve to play for the national champ..

it does get real old here with one of the tv stations and our local newspaper doing nothing but Boise State coverage day in and day out. as an example, had a couple of motorcycle deaths due to street racing in the last week(cars racing, motorcycles being wrong place, wrong time). Boise State on the entire front cover, deaths on page 4. something not right about that.. but it sells papers.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten