Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default (SOLD) 1999 Moomba Mobius (SOLD)

I am listing this for a friend. It is a 99 Mobius in pretty good condition. 2 seat panels need to be recovered because the stitching is coming apart. He will probably have it done before the boat sales. He is letting it go for a decent price. $9600.00. Here is a link to it with pictures. It is in Jacksonville, Florida. We were just out in it 3 weeks ago and it was running great.

http://jacksonville.craigslist.org/boa/1905158560.html
    Last edited by 98outback; 10-11-2010 at 06:43 AM.

Default price

He has lowered the price to 9,000.00 He is losing his place to store it so it needs to go.

Default price

Price has now been ruduced to 8500.00 This would be a great deal for someone. New listing because old one expired.

http://jacksonville.craigslist.org/boa/1991685336.html

Please post lots and lots and lots of pictures either on the craigslist, or on here.
    2013 LSV
    2005 LSV - SOLD

seems to be a good price. post up on ww and like lewis stated, pic is worth 1000 words..

I would think at that price, a busy streetcorner where he lives on a saturday would be a good advertising tool as well.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Default pics

Sorry pics were on the old posting and he didnt put them on the new one. I will get them from him and post them up.

Not trying to use you as an example or anything, but a lot of the forums I have been on in the past will actually delete a for-sale thread without pictures. Just been seeing a TON of classified ads without pictures lately and its always the first post where someone asks for pictures. Dont mean to single this thread out again. Maybe the mods can have a chat about this.
    2013 LSV
    2005 LSV - SOLD

There is no pic requirement. Some guys prefer to e-mail them only to those interested enough to ask for them. If you won't send an e-mail (or PM), you probably aren't serious enough to buy a boat.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

I know theres no pic requirement, but there should be one is all Im saying. Im not necessarily talking about boats for sale, Im talking about anything: boards, sacs, ropes, whatttttever. The only reason I piped up is because I have a buddy whos seriously looking for a ski boat and doesnt have the time or the resources to email 40 different sellers, keep them all straight, AND wait for their responses when 90% of for sale ads can be weeded out by merely looking at the pictures. I guess us younger generation is used to having our information fast and immediately at our fingertips. Who needs the favor here, the buyer or the seller? Just my $.02.
    Last edited by lewisb13; 10-07-2010 at 04:36 PM.
    2013 LSV
    2005 LSV - SOLD

tend to agree. there a several colors of a boat that I would not look at, irregardless of price. easy to keep from wasting his time and the potential buyers if it's not what the buyer is looking for.

and fwiw, I'm old
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten