Default Help! Lost Power to Fuel Pump

I have a 2005 Mobius LS, this is my first boat so I am new to all the maintenance required, but am fairly handy with mechanical and electrical stuff and prefer to try most stuff on my on. I have lost power to the fuel pump, and have temporarily wired it off of the battery with a switch to get me back on the water while trying to pinpoint the problem. The Owners manual says there is a fuse for the fuel pump on the back of the motor but either I am missing it completely or it isnt there.Any help or ideas on what to look for would be greatly appreciated(Pictures welcome).
    P.S. Been a part of the Moomba family since the beginning of July and have had blast so far,tons of compliments on the Mobius from friends and strangers. No Worries.

Default Search Oil Pressure Switch

Same happened to me, search Oil Pressure Switch, its to the left of your distributer cap three wire.
    2004 MOBIUS LSV
    2008 Tacoma

He doesnt have a distributor. At least my 05 is electronic ignition.
    2013 LSV
    2005 LSV - SOLD

I have lost power to my fuel pump a few times when I drove a double up and the lead got knocked off the ignition switch. Simple fix for me. Have you checked there?

I have not checked the ignition switch lead yet, boat ran fine with my "rigged" setup last weekend, so I will do some more investigating this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by zlloyd1 View Post
    I have not checked the ignition switch lead yet, boat ran fine with my "rigged" setup last weekend, so I will do some more investigating this weekend.
    any luck? appears I'm having a similar problem...
    '00 Moomba Kamberra
    '06 Yamaha FZ1 & 6 dirtbikes for me & my kids
    '99 BMW 528it
    '06 Chevy Express 3500 (15 passenger)