Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I've got a pair of quicksilvers that are 5+ years old. They go below the knee and used to have a cool pattern on them. They still have the surfboard wax scraper thing whatever that's for (should be a beer opener). I use them for swimming, boating, digging and construction around the cottage. They kinda smell like a combination of ass and hockey bag when they're drying. My question is, are you supposed to get a new pair before they wear out?
    06 LSV
    2 - 750lb Fatsacks, Custom Sunbrella Cover and Bimini, Kenwood KMR440MU and Amp Bazooka Tower Speakers, Aerial Mirror, Stargazer, 4 Port Heater.

Toys - O'Brien Natural, CWB Pure, IS Yellow Loogie, CWB Ride, Hyperlite Voyageur for the kids.

I guess it's OK to talk about shorts when EdG isn't around. But let's close this thread before he gets back. You don't want him to post a pic of THE SHORTS again, do you?
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kaneboats View Post
    I guess it's OK to talk about shorts when EdG isn't around. But let's close this thread before he gets back. You don't want him to post a pic of THE SHORTS again, do you?
    Not sure what you're taling about, but THE SHORTS sound pretty gruesome!

I usually rock "clearance" shorts too. Currently Hollister & Hawk (Kohl's). Like my Hollisters; very soft feeling material.

hey kane, would this said pic be of ed in a speedo???
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by rc5695 View Post
    Not sure what you're taling about, but THE SHORTS sound pretty gruesome!

I usually rock "clearance" shorts too. Currently Hollister & Hawk (Kohl's). Like my Hollisters; very soft feeling material.
    Hollisters are super soft material and would like to see more length in the legs. If you have long legs they usually hit right at the knee or slightly above

For Wakeboarding and skiing , the only shorts to wear are the Jet Pilot "crown jewels" They have the neoprene liner inside that keeps the goods protected and helps just keeping everything together.
    For Surfing just a pair or quicksilvers, hurley, volcoms, ripcurl or reef. But the crown jewels are the best.

I got the jet pilot gamechangers. They have a zip out neoprene liner that keep you warm in the spring and fall and you can zip it out once it warms up.

https://store.jetpilot.com/jetpilot/...=35&prodID=476
    -2012 Supra Launch 21V
    -2008 Mobius LSV

Quote Originally Posted by you da man View Post
    I have one pair of Hurley and the length is too short. Almost feels like those pre-Michael Jordan basketball shorts that Larry Bird used to rock out
    Mine are not too short at all. But it may be because I am not exactly the tallest drink of water at 5'9.

But now that you bring it up, I think I am going to bring back a vintage style. Yep...its settled. I'm bringing back the nut huggers.
    -Mark
    2005 LSV
    Tow w/:
    Volkswagen Touareg V8
    Mods: Stereo, Stainless Cup Holders and Thru Hulls, Chrome Steering Wheel, EZ Nets, Moomba Etched Cleats

"Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, bc your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."

-John Wooden

oBrien, Pac sun, LIG and tommy bahama......or what ever else comes out of the drawer....

wow, where did that come from..... hahaha
    Last edited by jmvotto; 09-28-2010 at 08:56 AM.
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

hahahahahaha
    09 21v LAUNCH

99 Outback LS. Sold

run your engine after you change your oil
    68 th Member. WS420,HSE Revolution, OJ 466, Acme1157,1100 sacs,Kicker HLCD's n IX500.4, Supra Coolies
    Doug