Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Where can I get carpet other than the dealer?

I'm trying to find some carpet for the sub enclosure i'm making, but i don't wanna drive all the way to the dealer to get it. Has anyone found anything that matches anywhere else?
    -2012 Supra Launch 21V
    -2008 Mobius LSV

When i did mine I looked all over and could not find a match for the oem carpet. I ended up ordering a yard through the dealer as i wanted a perfect match. There's also a company on ebay that has oem stuff from time to time called Great Lakes Skipper.
    2007 Mobius LSV

Quote Originally Posted by Razzman View Post
    When i did mine I looked all over and could not find a match for the oem carpet. I ended up ordering a yard through the dealer as i wanted a perfect match. There's also a company on ebay that has oem stuff from time to time called Great Lakes Skipper.
    So what brand is our carpet?

Here is a link to the eBay seller:
    http://stores.ebay.com/Great-Lakes-S...&_sid=55377954
    Last edited by deafgoose; 09-22-2010 at 07:48 PM.
    2008 Outback V - gravity III ballasts, perfect pass star gazer, hydraulic wake plate, depth finder, water stainer, rad-a-cage tower, board racks, tower mirror, bimini top, audio package d, graphics package e, appearance package, cockpit & tonneau cover, mooring cover, black stainless rubrail, docking lights, OJ 14.25x14.0 prop.

Toys: Ronix Viva 136 with Kai bindings, Phase5 Drew Danielo Pro, Straight Line Sumo Sac 750lb, 450lb, 125lb ballast.

Do you remember how much you paid per yard by chance?
    -2012 Supra Launch 21V
    -2008 Mobius LSV

I have no idea whom makes it nor could the dealer tell me, he just ordered it through SC. I didn't really care as i was ordering more than i needed or would need in the future.

I paid like $36 for it including the shipping and tax.
    2007 Mobius LSV

I have no idea whom makes it nor could the dealer tell me, he just ordered it through SC. I didn't really care as i was ordering more than i needed or would need in the future.

I paid like $36 for it including the shipping and tax.
    Wow, that's cheap!
    2008 Outback V - gravity III ballasts, perfect pass star gazer, hydraulic wake plate, depth finder, water stainer, rad-a-cage tower, board racks, tower mirror, bimini top, audio package d, graphics package e, appearance package, cockpit & tonneau cover, mooring cover, black stainless rubrail, docking lights, OJ 14.25x14.0 prop.

Toys: Ronix Viva 136 with Kai bindings, Phase5 Drew Danielo Pro, Straight Line Sumo Sac 750lb, 450lb, 125lb ballast.

this link has good info, byronkoz replaced his.

https://forum.moomba.com/showthread....ghlight=carpet
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

I'm told these guys supply carpet to skiers choice, as well as the big three.
    They are right here in Portland.
    You might want to give a call and see what they have. I've heard they are good people to work with.

http://www.corinthian-marine-carpet....s/aquamat-faqs

PWI as usual...

Quote Originally Posted by bzubke1 View Post
    I'm trying to find some carpet for the sub enclosure i'm making, but i don't wanna drive all the way to the dealer to get it. Has anyone found anything that matches anywhere else?
    That's a nice find Newty. Next time I'll have to remember them. If anybody finds out that they have OEM carpet anyhow.

Bzubke - I was in ur predicament earlier this year and ended up ordering it through a dealer in Minnesota (Nisswa Marine). They placed the order and it was drop shipped directly from SC to my house.

2007 Moomba Outback - going, going, GONE
    2015 "NOT A MOOMBA"

Why Not? Play Hard! Get wet

You can call Great Lakes Skipper-- the seller above on ebay. They sent me samples and I was able to match up the vinyl on my Outback- all 3 colors. They then pulled it off the roll and shipped to me. Very reasonable. I'm sure they can do this with your carpet too.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!