Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bindings

Default Bindings

I need new bindings I have cheap Hyperlite Spins that were on my board. The main problem is that as I try new stuff I crash harder and my feet sometimes come out of the bindings either all the way or part of the way. This really hurts my ankle not twisting but just bruising right on my talus on the inside of my ankle. I am pretty sure it chipped a piece of bone off because I can feel a piece moving around. I want a good binding that my feet are not going to come out of as easy. Thanks

I'll second the Ronix Ones...superlite weight, nice flex but not too flexible, and very comfortable.

Definitely Ronix... you can't go wrong with any of them. Go 09 or newer if you can. I like the locked in snowboard feel and went with the Cells this time around.

I have 09 Ronix cells and they are far and away the best boots I've had. Most comfortable, lightest and the best support of all the bindings I've owned. If you can, try one on and you'll see.
    Levi
    Former owner of a 08 Mobuis XLV, Cat340, 2650 Lbs.
    I miss that boat!

I use 2009 Ronix Kai closed toe bindings and would not trade them for anything!!!
    2008 Outback V - gravity III ballasts, perfect pass star gazer, hydraulic wake plate, depth finder, water stainer, rad-a-cage tower, board racks, tower mirror, bimini top, audio package d, graphics package e, appearance package, cockpit & tonneau cover, mooring cover, black stainless rubrail, docking lights, OJ 14.25x14.0 prop.

Toys: Ronix Viva 136 with Kai bindings, Phase5 Drew Danielo Pro, Straight Line Sumo Sac 750lb, 450lb, 125lb ballast.

Another vote for Ronix One's! They are the best boots I have ever owned hands down.
    -Mark
    14 Mojo - 72 hours and growing
    02 Mobius LSV ---- Sold and always will be remembered as the one that started it all.

"Hey you only live once"

Welcome to the Moomba Boards, sponsored by Ronix Wake!

Whats a good place to purchase said Ronix One bindings?
    2013 LSV
    2005 LSV - SOLD

buywake.com
    evogear.com
    wakeside.com
    sunandski.com
    boardersmall.com
    2008 Outback V - gravity III ballasts, perfect pass star gazer, hydraulic wake plate, depth finder, water stainer, rad-a-cage tower, board racks, tower mirror, bimini top, audio package d, graphics package e, appearance package, cockpit & tonneau cover, mooring cover, black stainless rubrail, docking lights, OJ 14.25x14.0 prop.

Toys: Ronix Viva 136 with Kai bindings, Phase5 Drew Danielo Pro, Straight Line Sumo Sac 750lb, 450lb, 125lb ballast.

Default Ronix

I guess I will look for Ronix 1 or other Ronix bindings. Lets take a poll: feet coming out or staying in the binding on hard crashes. I don't like my feet to come out because I have had the board swing around and almost scalp me when one foot came out and the other stayed in.