Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by deafgoose View Post
    JesseC has already posted his fill times with the following results:

Rule 2000 - 3/4" Irritrol 700 valves, 3/4" scoop, Time: 10.75
    Rule 3800 - 1" Irritorl 700 valves, 1" scoop - Time: 9.33

I am shocked how the 3800 and upgraded intake and valves made such a small difference. Upgrading my Rule 2000 to a Rule 3800 is now out the window.
    Yup, the 1" intake plus the added restrictions of the manifold and valves and the 3/4" hoses makes a one pump solution impractical. That's why most guys have gone to the T1200 with a separate 1" intake for each pump and a 1" line to each bag. It's more work and more expensive but you see dramatic improvements in fill times. I chose to go with something more budget friendly and just one intake and I am satisfied with the results (for now).
    Al

2006 Mobius LSV

Quote Originally Posted by cab13367 View Post
    Yup, the 1" intake plus the added restrictions of the manifold and valves and the 3/4" hoses makes a one pump solution impractical. That's why most guys have gone to the T1200 with a separate 1" intake for each pump and a 1" line to each bag. It's more work and more expensive but you see dramatic improvements in fill times. I chose to go with something more budget friendly and just one intake and I am satisfied with the results (for now).
    Cab,
    actually I built a 1 1/4" internal manifold, went with 1" Irritrol valves and upgraded to 1" lines all around. The change from the 2000 and all 3/4" to the 3800 and all 1" was not that great of an improvement. By looking at the times goose is posting the stock valves in the newer boats flow as well as the Irritrol valves, but the ones that came on the older LSV boats were way worse than the Orbits.

I plan on going out one more time this year and I will try and get accurate timings on the water to fill all my ballast and a timing of each bag since everything should be good and broken in.
    15 Mondo Surf Edition

02 LSV - Traded In