Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by trebor-75 View Post
    Yeah I feel the same about my system. Mostly thinking about the Aerials for music when swimming around the boat and just hanging out. What amp are you going to use for yours?
    Yup, pretty much the same here. Eventually I am going to hook up a dual battery system so I can relax and not worry about running down the primary battery. Some day. Anyway for an amp I am going to use a Pyle 1000W 4 channel amp I had hooked up in my dog boat. Not a great amp, but I am currently in budget mode and I had it sitting around. It actually has a decent sound for what I need at the moment, if I don't crank it too hard it isn't too bad. Eventually I will find a replacement amp but it isn't a high priority and until I get hooked up with a dual battery I am not going to be running any amp that hard so it doesn't suck the battery dry.
    Kraig - 2010 Outback V

Quote Originally Posted by jmvotto View Post
    Test out the polk vs the inf 612m i had both and preferred the sound of the polks better. the Inf 612m sounded slighltly tinny to me ..FWIW

couple people have the aerial pods with polks and have enjoyed them, cab, has them. I have the aerial pods, i swapped out the polks for some krypt hlcd's .
    I'll have to do a side by side when I get ready to play with them. Thanks for the tip!
    Kraig - 2010 Outback V