Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Aerial Wakeboard Products

Anyone out there using Aerial brand racks? If so any issues? They look quality and one can't beat the price, but last ones purchased that I knew nothing about ended up falling apart. This time want to do a little home work first.

No experience with the racks but I ordered the twin bullet speakers. I haven't mounted them yet but the construction is solid. I would expect similar solid construction on the racks.
    Kraig - 2010 Outback V

i bought one at the end of last summer and the quality has been very good no trouble
    "You spend most of your life, looking for the adult that you are... then you spend the rest of your life looking for the child that you were."
    98 boomerang sold
    04 outback lsv

I have 2 of them. One holds a knee and wakeboard. Just great. No problem and I often forget to strap them in and they still stay in place.
    2001 Outback LS

I purchased speakers from them and the service was excellent, going way above and beyond (Over winter I took my speakers off the boat and in the process lost the rubber spacers. I emailed Pat and told him the story and they sent me new ones at no charge. No one does things like this anymore).

I recommend this company for sure.
    Levi
    Former owner of a 08 Mobuis XLV, Cat340, 2650 Lbs.
    I miss that boat!

I have an aerial mirror with a quick release which is awesome
    06 LSV
    2 - 750lb Fatsacks, Custom Sunbrella Cover and Bimini, Kenwood KMR440MU and Amp Bazooka Tower Speakers, Aerial Mirror, Stargazer, 4 Port Heater.

Toys - O'Brien Natural, CWB Pure, IS Yellow Loogie, CWB Ride, Hyperlite Voyageur for the kids.

Quote Originally Posted by KSmith View Post
    No experience with the racks but I ordered the twin bullet speakers. I haven't mounted them yet but the construction is solid. I would expect similar solid construction on the racks.
    ksmith, have you mounted those speakers yet? I have been thinking about buying them, so i would really like to know how they sound and if you like them.

Quote Originally Posted by trebor-75 View Post
    ksmith, have you mounted those speakers yet? I have been thinking about buying them, so i would really like to know how they sound and if you like them.
    Hey trebor, no I am afraid I haven't mounted the speakers yet. Been bouncing between too busy and too lazy. The construction is soild. The sound will not be the same as I am replacing the Polk speakers with Infinity 612M speakers and then use the Polks in my dog boat (Bayliner), so called because the dog is not allowed in the Moomba.

I'll post back when I get them hooked up. I expect they will be just fine for my needs, not killer systems like some of the guys here have, but ok for me.
    Kraig - 2010 Outback V

Hey trebor, no I am afraid I haven't mounted the speakers yet. Been bouncing between too busy and too lazy. The construction is soild. The sound will not be the same as I am replacing the Polk speakers with Infinity 612M speakers and then use the Polks in my dog boat (Bayliner), so called because the dog is not allowed in the Moomba.

I'll post back when I get them hooked up. I expect they will be just fine for my needs, not killer systems like some of the guys here have, but ok for me.

Test out the polk vs the inf 612m i had both and preferred the sound of the polks better. the Inf 612m sounded slighltly tinny to me ..FWIW

couple people have the aerial pods with polks and have enjoyed them, cab, has them. I have the aerial pods, i swapped out the polks for some krypt hlcd's .
    Last edited by jmvotto; 09-14-2010 at 09:22 PM.
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Yeah I feel the same about my system. Mostly thinking about the Aerials for music when swimming around the boat and just hanging out. What amp are you going to use for yours?