Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Coolest girlfriend ever...

Looky what the little brown truck brought me today from my girlfriend. Slingshot Reflex.

Pics don't load for me.
    2008 Outback V - gravity III ballasts, perfect pass star gazer, hydraulic wake plate, depth finder, water stainer, rad-a-cage tower, board racks, tower mirror, bimini top, audio package d, graphics package e, appearance package, cockpit & tonneau cover, mooring cover, black stainless rubrail, docking lights, OJ 14.25x14.0 prop.

Toys: Ronix Viva 136 with Kai bindings, Phase5 Drew Danielo Pro, Straight Line Sumo Sac 750lb, 450lb, 125lb ballast.

nice......
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

cool, nice what "brown" can do.

I think Ian "coolie"stated that in a thread afew years , he now has a new GF
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Got to ride the new board yesterday. I'm am sold on flex boards. The landings compared to my Ronix were buttery soft...even on cased landings. I did three 30 min sets yesterday and my knees do not hurt one bit today. My knees are usually beat up on my Ronix.

I like the flex boards too. I got a Company Severance and I love it.
    2008 Mobius LSV Blue and Black.

Quote Originally Posted by flatH20 View Post
    whats also quite cool is putting the Ronix one boots on the Slingshot board -
    Yep, that is nice because my Ones are light and very comfortable.

I recently bought the response and could not get my One bindings to mount. The screws were to long so they didn't tighten down all the way. My dealer sold me the D2s for like $135 but I cant say that I like them after riding the Ones. The D2s are pretty heavy and actually pretty hot.
    2007 Moomba Mobius LSV 3000lbs Ballast. 2009 Ronix One board 138 and Ronix 2010 One Bindings

Cool board. Sell me on the flex boards, I don't do alot of riding with other people and really only knew of a few boards like the Roam. How do you find them for sale, I don't seem to find a flex category for them.

Also, what is the downside of them for an overweight, out of shape, getting bad knees, guy that still tries all the stuff i used to be able to do?

Do you have to work harder at jumps, surface issues, or just a good board that saves your knees?