Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Oh yea....still no response from anybody on what 'lubricate distributer cam' means. Is Engine Nut still around here? He's gotta know.

I am really confused by this one. It is my assumption that this is referring to the advance on a points type ignition. I don't know if there are any Moomba's with point ingitions, they should all be electronic. What manual are you reading this in?

I'm with you NCSU and don't believe this is applicable to our boats. This (the image from the manual I posted with my first post) is directly from the 2007 Moomba owners manual. It's available for download right from this site. I think it must be a mistake by the SC on these manuals. I think all these engines (at least all Indimars I've seen) have electronic ignition coils.

I found and pulled my transmission filter about a month ago on my 05 Mobius LSV. Word of advise - only remove one of the bolts and just losen the other bolt. Slide the plate out of the way. Inspect the screen and then put back into place and slide the plate back so that the screen cannot fall out. Be prepared for a lot of transmission fluid to come out. After you are finished pour a couple of buckets of water into the engine well along with some dawn soup. Mix up and then turn on your bilge pump.

or put an aluminum tray under it to catch the residual tranny fluid....less mess
    09 21v LAUNCH

99 Outback LS. Sold

run your engine after you change your oil
    68 th Member. WS420,HSE Revolution, OJ 466, Acme1157,1100 sacs,Kicker HLCD's n IX500.4, Supra Coolies
    Doug