Default LakeWakes GROM board

Some of you may know/remember a board member that goes by "SaltyOysters." Mark W. is the man behind SaltyOysters and LakeWakes Surfboards. He has a place on Lake Sinclair in GA where our weekend place is and has been spending a few weekends with our family teaching us how to set up the boat, improve our surfing and testing out some prototype boards. Mark has been extremely patient with us, has taught us a ton and deserves a shout out from us.

His boards are very nice, handmade, surf-style boards. Very lightweight yet durable due to the materials he uses. Best of all, his boards are Made in the USA and reasonably priced. Check out his website at:

http://lakewakes.com/

For those looking for a board for the kiddos, Mark has been working with my 8 yr old daughter on a GROM board. My daughter has only been surfing for a few months, but she is having a blast. She went from the LF Venture to this board. It's small, fast and very manuverable. Check out this video of her riding.

http://www.youtube.com/user/lakewake.../2/CIPuJJnMUAM
    Last edited by wolfeman131; 09-20-2010 at 03:34 PM.

thanks - I have a few more that I'm trying to get posted up to youtube, but they don't want to load. might be something with my company's virus protection software?
    Last edited by wolfeman131; 09-20-2010 at 03:35 PM.

If you can't get it to work, e-mail me the videos and I'll try them on photobucket and post them for you.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Thanks! I think you saw the other post where I was able to upload a few.

I'll be bored in a hotel room tonight and will try to get a few more from the Flint Jam loaded.

Small boards help the kids progress so much faster and better. My 7 and 10 yr old ride the Phase 5 Scamp easily. Still too big for my 4 yr old. Bless him for trying solo each time we go out. Enough water up the nose and he rides with me.