Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

jmvotto,

Can you post some pics of your bow filler cushion and the mounting rails. Pics of how it fits up against the front cushion would also help too. I picked one up last month, but it doesn't seem to fit quite right? It is about an inch thicker than the other bow cushions (so I would have to mount the rails lower in the bow to get a flat surface all the way across) and doesn't seem to fit snug against the front cushion. When I ordered it, the dealer used my hull ID number, and the cushion is the correct color and texture. I'm not too sure how to mount the rails? Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 2007 Outback V View Post
    jmvotto,

Can you post some pics of your bow filler cushion and the mounting rails. Pics of how it fits up against the front cushion would also help too. I picked one up last month, but it doesn't seem to fit quite right? It is about an inch thicker than the other bow cushions (so I would have to mount the rails lower in the bow to get a flat surface all the way across) and doesn't seem to fit snug against the front cushion. When I ordered it, the dealer used my hull ID number, and the cushion is the correct color and texture. I'm not too sure how to mount the rails? Any help is appreciated.

Thanks
    i can get you pics this weekend, but here are some from Jesse c 02 lsv, same exact hull and rail system just different cushion and vinyl, mine fits snug and flush to the other bow cushions.

the pics are down the page a ways.

https://forum.moomba.com/showthread....ghlight=filler

#4 your dog can sit in the bow.

Last edited by jmvotto; 09-07-2010 at 10:49 AM.
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

my older Moomba has the playpen seating. I thought I was goign to hate it, but as it turns out I love it! Room is great, like somebody said, you can fit lots of kids up there! lol. No worrying about falling off a seat, nice for laying out, etc. I just really like it!