Default Anyone put their LSV in their garage diagonally?

Anyone put their boat in their garage diagonally? What the minimum space you need?

I want to install PP GPS and a heater this winter. Storing it in my 20 * 20 would go along way to paying for my upgrades.
    06 LSV
    2 - 750lb Fatsacks, Custom Sunbrella Cover and Bimini, Kenwood KMR440MU and Amp Bazooka Tower Speakers, Aerial Mirror, Stargazer, 4 Port Heater.

Toys - O'Brien Natural, CWB Pure, IS Yellow Loogie, CWB Ride, Hyperlite Voyageur for the kids.

back to the top
    06 LSV
    2 - 750lb Fatsacks, Custom Sunbrella Cover and Bimini, Kenwood KMR440MU and Amp Bazooka Tower Speakers, Aerial Mirror, Stargazer, 4 Port Heater.

Toys - O'Brien Natural, CWB Pure, IS Yellow Loogie, CWB Ride, Hyperlite Voyageur for the kids.

I have a 3-car garage that I store my LSV i there diagonally in the 2-car portion of the garage. I have to put it in diagonally. I also remove the platform and fold the trailer tongue. I have about 4 inches of clearance between the tip of the trailer and the door. Diagonally, the boat takes up about 1.5 of the parking stalls, so that leaves me room for other junk to lay around the boat (bicycles, lawn mower, etc.).
    2007 LSV - All red
    Wetsounds PRO 80's WS420 Eq
    Acme 1433

We have our LSV in our 2 car garage. Along with a Waverunner, Golf cart, and riding lawn mower. You can back it in most of the way, then push it the last foot or two. Before some of you go off,we dont RIDE the Waverunner it is broken! haha.
    Last edited by Mikes; 09-08-2010 at 02:08 PM. Reason: Waverunner
    04 LSV

I put the LS in our garage at a slight angle. Take the teak deck off and pivot the trailer extension and I clear by about 2 inches.

Quote Originally Posted by GeauxTigers View Post
    I have a 3-car garage that I store my LSV i there diagonally in the 2-car portion of the garage. I have to put it in diagonally. I also remove the platform and fold the trailer tongue. I have about 4 inches of clearance between the tip of the trailer and the door. Diagonally, the boat takes up about 1.5 of the parking stalls, so that leaves me room for other junk to lay around the boat (bicycles, lawn mower, etc.).
    Can you tell me the minimum length and width?
    06 LSV

can anyone give me the minimum lenght and width for a diagonal store of their lsv?
    06 LSV