Default I love Austin, TX...

Personal watercraft are banned on the lake for the Labor Day weekend. Wahahaha!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by you da man View Post
    Personal watercraft are banned on the lake for the Labor Day weekend. Wahahaha!!!!
    I don't go near a lake on three weekends. Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day weekends. It's the drunks driving whatever they're in (sterndrive, towboats, PWC) that I worry about. No thanks.

That is one reason to like Austin but I enjoyed the food. I was down there during hurricane duty in 2008 and had some excellent food. They moved us over to Beaumont a few days later and I got a reality check.
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by zabooda View Post
    That is one reason to like Austin but I enjoyed the food. I was down there during hurricane duty in 2008 and had some excellent food. They moved us over to Beaumont a few days later and I got a reality check.
    Im sorry about Beaumont. It's an offshore oil-rig town. Hard working people but leaves alot to be desired. Austin has the greatest vibe/atomosphere...food, live music, and everything is about being outdoors and/or on the water.

Quote Originally Posted by you da man View Post
    Im sorry about Beaumont. It's an offshore oil-rig town. Austin has the greatest vibe/atomosphere...food, live music, and everything is about being outdoors and/or on the water.
    I agree.We were there last July for the USA volleyball jr. nationals. Great city! Love the Texas BBQ.
    _________
    09 OB V

I had a good time in Beaumont also but working 12 hour days and six days a week kinda took its toll. Excellent BBQ's there also.
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD