Default Gravity III issue

Went to fill sacks today and left fill would not work. Switch illuminates but fill pump does not turn on. Right and front switches work properly. Switched left wiring harness connector with right at the manifold and filled left side. However, when I went to empty the left empty pump wouldn't work either. The right and front empty properly. The problem seems to be isolated to the left fill and empty wiring harness. All fuses are good and circuit breakers are not tripped. I haven't had a chance to check power at or past the switch yet.

Is there a relay associated with the fill/empty pumps that may have gone bad? Or any other suggestions...... Boat is an 08 supra.
    2008 Supra 22V

Check the fuses under the dash see if all those are good. They should be labeled.
    -2012 Supra Launch 21V
    -2008 Mobius LSV

Quote Originally Posted by bzubke1 View Post
    Check the fuses under the dash see if all those are good. They should be labeled.
    That would be my guess too but he said:

"All fuses are good and circuit breakers are not tripped."
    2008 Outback V - gravity III ballasts, perfect pass star gazer, hydraulic wake plate, depth finder, water stainer, rad-a-cage tower, board racks, tower mirror, bimini top, audio package d, graphics package e, appearance package, cockpit & tonneau cover, mooring cover, black stainless rubrail, docking lights, OJ 14.25x14.0 prop.

Toys: Ronix Viva 136 with Kai bindings, Phase5 Drew Danielo Pro, Straight Line Sumo Sac 750lb, 450lb, 125lb ballast.

correct it's not the fuses or the circuit breakers
    2008 Supra 22V

With the switch illuminating it sounds like the connections on the back of the switch has come disconnected. Take the switch off and make sure everything is connected still. With my boat I will have the connections come off from time to time.
    Nate

Found loose wire terminal on the backside of switch.
    Problem fixed

Thanks
    2008 Supra 22V