Default Names or stickers on boats?

This is a 2 part question.

1. How many of you have named your ski boat? (actually put the chosen name on your boat)

2. How many of you put various vinyl stickers on your boat?

I have a few stickers on my boat, and I am thinking about taking them off. All products I use of course, but I am starting to want the nekkid as the day you were born look.

On a side note, I saw a funny sticker on a boat the other day. It had the Obama symbol thingy and then it said "How's that Hope and Change working out for ya?"

Political humor makes me laugh but it was even funnier that someone put it on their boat.
    Last edited by WaterBullDawg1980; 09-03-2010 at 10:10 PM. Reason: i kant spel gud.
    -Mark
    2005 LSV
    Tow w/:
    Volkswagen Touareg V8
    Mods: Stereo, Stainless Cup Holders and Thru Hulls, Chrome Steering Wheel, EZ Nets, Moomba Etched Cleats

"Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, bc your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."

-John Wooden

The only sticker on my boat is the one required by the lake association to ski on the lake. I have not even put the registration sticker, or the registration numbers, on mine. So far, the local water patrol (private lake security) has either not noticed or not cared. I like the unblemished look.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by jmondl; 09-04-2010 at 06:16 AM.
    2010 Outback

I did name mine and very few people understand it. It's better that way.

Quote Originally Posted by cham View Post
    I did name mine and very few people understand it. It's better that way.
    Care to share it with us?
    2010 Outback

Default I like stickers...

I guess its up to the eye of the beholder. I really like the look of the AXIS Vandall edition, so I guess that is the look I am going for. Big Mobius tribal on side, A few Ronix stickers, side window, back of boat, and two JL audio stickers one on each side near the LSV sticker.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by jmondl View Post
    Care to share it with us?
    Online dating lingo. M4W is man for woman, M4WW is a little bit more

Ed, I like the naked look of your boat. Very sharp. But I really like the way you have the stickers as well. I looked for the Indmar sticker but had to call no joy after my internet searches failed to uncover any.
    -Mark
    2005 LSV
    Tow w/:
    Volkswagen Touareg V8
    Mods: Stereo, Stainless Cup Holders and Thru Hulls, Chrome Steering Wheel, EZ Nets, Moomba Etched Cleats

"Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, bc your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."

-John Wooden

sticker free for me..

I don't believe that I should have to advertise vendors that put products in my boat unless I'm getting paid for it. hence, I'm ok with what ed does, but unless rockford, jl, kicker, bullet, hyperlite are going to pay me, then I'm not going to advertise on my boat for them... I like the clean look...

we joke with a guy at work that films for boise state football on the side. he wears a ton of nike gear that he gets for free. we have a rule that no more than 2 logo's from the same company or you better have a check from them. fun to poke him....
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Talking I should get paid...

I think that I should get paid !!!!! If they knew that I am one of the best at crashing around. ACL reconstruction to prove it...LoL the 360 to faceplant is kind of my pattented move. Like the Hulkster and the big leg drop. My kids not far behind though at Shasta he pattented the backroll to broken jaw move....LOL always following in dads footsteps. Bad thing is niether of us has landed the backroll or the 3 but we keep huckin it....

No stickers or logos on mine, except for my Moomba logos on the swim pad. I went without registration numbers for like 4 months before I got hassled to put them on- I also figured it was a good idea to have them when taking my boat iut of th country.
    2013 Outback V