Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

He was home visiting family in Wenatchee and.. well... I think the story below from the Seattle NBC affiliate tells the rest. He's currently at an undisclosed location undergoing plastic surgery..

Hiker shoots self in butt on Blewett Pass
    by Associated Press

KING5.com

Posted on August 31, 2010 at 11:03 AM

WENATCHEE, Wash. - A hiker on Blewett Pass shot himself in the butt when he put a handgun in his back pocket.

The Chelan County sheriff's office says the man had moved his .40-caliber handgun from its holster to his back pocket Saturday to see if that position would be more comfortable.

The Wenatchee World reports the gun fired the bullet down his left buttock and left leg, coming to rest just above the knee. He was treated at Central Washington Hospital in Wenatchee.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by sandm View Post
    He was home visiting family in Wenatchee and.. well... I think the story below from the Seattle NBC affiliate tells the rest. He's currently at an undisclosed location undergoing plastic surgery..

Hiker shoots self in butt on Blewett Pass
    by Associated Press

KING5.com

Posted on August 31, 2010 at 11:03 AM

WENATCHEE, Wash. - A hiker on Blewett Pass shot himself in the butt when he put a handgun in his back pocket.

The Chelan County sheriff's office says the man had moved his .40-caliber handgun from its holster to his back pocket Saturday to see if that position would be more comfortable.

The Wenatchee World reports the gun fired the bullet down his left buttock and left leg, coming to rest just above the knee. He was treated at Central Washington Hospital in Wenatchee.

ohh ohh!!!! i like this one... lol!
    2014 Mondo with da flow!!! Exile towers, stock everything else.... for now!

No clear winner yet but one leader. Keep trying fellas.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Just a quick update..
    although moombadaze's family is in wenatchee, they lack the proper medical care that such a fine watersports enthusiast needed. He has been transferred to Seattle, where, under the care of Dr. E. Antonio Mangubat, M.D. Board Certified Cosmetic Surgeon he is receiving the finest of care. He is currently staying on-site, as the procedures to take care of his horrid gunshot wound are delicate and the surgeries need to be performed at precise intervals..

Here's a detail of what he will be going through http://www.southcentercosmetic.com/butt-implants.shtml For those that wish to send flowers, please forward all payments and cards thru to Ed, the birthday police, who can be reached here https://forum.moomba.com/member.php?u=136
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Hes in Afghanistan deep under cover with an elite group of army rangers that he has hand picked and trained to locate and kill Benladen or...

Maybe he he's at Hooters again. Second job?

I'll bet his butt looks cute in those orange shorts!

I wish I was PWI, This would bring funny to another level!
    Last edited by newty; 09-03-2010 at 03:09 PM.

PWI as usual...

Sorry guys nothing as exciting as what's been speculated.

Lost the internet at home for over a week---sucks! the I got a nasty cold and would come home and down some nyquil and a hot shower and then hit the bed, and then got basically a new job at the same time with no internet allowed.

Boring boring boring stuff.

But, Shooting myself in the butt-really

well...

I have shot a arrow into my hand with a compound bow-arrow stopped at the feathers-then I had to pull it all the way back out-about 18 inches and boy I really wish I had thought to get some photos of that but the wife and kid were going nuts panicking at the time. got the scars to show for it thou.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

If that is true, that is truly one of the most awesome stories I have ever heard, and would like nothing more than to see the scars!

Very cool. I may have to start telling that one as one of my own "hunting tales".
    -Mark
    2005 LSV
    Tow w/:
    Volkswagen Touareg V8
    Mods: Stereo, Stainless Cup Holders and Thru Hulls, Chrome Steering Wheel, EZ Nets, Moomba Etched Cleats

"Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, bc your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."

-John Wooden

Quote Originally Posted by moombadaze View Post
    I have shot a arrow into my hand with a compound bow-arrow stopped at the feathers-. got the scars to show for it thou.
    Do you have a permit for hunting out of season?
    1997 MasterCraft 205

2008 Moomba Outback
    1999 MasterCraft Sportstar OB
    1992 MasterCraft 205
    1999 Malibu Response LX
    1987 Marlin Magnum Skier

we were only in the back yard target shooting

oh-with insurance(very crapy policy) it only cost me about $4,000. ER visit, specalist's later.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

All right. Everybody vote for your favorite story. Otherwise I'm giving Daze the sticker.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!