Default Underwater Lights - Where to install - 08 LSV

I want to install underwater LED's on my boat. I am would like to go with Abyss and either a center s-1515 or 2x s-800's (one on either side). Any thoughts?

Has anyone installed lights outside of the wake plate / exhaust area in the center (i.e. behind the storage bins). Concerned about where to drill the holes....

The Abyss 1515 is a very very bright light and just one will do plenty (water clarity being a factor as far as light penetration). If the mounting surface above the wakeplate is flat enough that's the only issue besides the diameter of the light itself. I have 2 Abyss S800 but I have a different brand boat that will not allow for a center mounting location. Two Abyss S800 are very bright in fairly clear water. Just this past Friday I saw a Supra with a Shadow Caster SC10 light mounted onto the wakeplate with custom brackets.
    Last edited by you da man; 03-11-2012 at 05:16 PM.

Thanks for your thoughts....I was thinking the 2xS800's out on the side may give a wider pattern and not be blocked by the wake plate as much - just unsure about drilling the holes there.