Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by 2007 Outback V View Post
    Don't fill the 750's all the way and they'll work great for wakeboarding. When I upgraded from GI to GIII I put 400's in the back, wish I would have just got two 750's. Two 750's gives you more flexibility, you can set up for surfing either side easier, and have more weight in the back if you really want to slam the boat for a bigger wake (need more weight up front of course). Oh well, live and learn.
    Yeah but what a pain in the butt to keep an eye to make sure they fill 1/2 way each time I fill them up. Not really worth it since I am wakeboarding 99% of the time.
    2008 Outback V - gravity III ballasts, perfect pass star gazer, hydraulic wake plate, depth finder, water stainer, rad-a-cage tower, board racks, tower mirror, bimini top, audio package d, graphics package e, appearance package, cockpit & tonneau cover, mooring cover, black stainless rubrail, docking lights, OJ 14.25x14.0 prop.

Toys: Ronix Viva 136 with Kai bindings, Phase5 Drew Danielo Pro, Straight Line Sumo Sac 750lb, 450lb, 125lb ballast.

DG - just for surfing. Sounds like you're good to go for what you like to do.

Quote Originally Posted by deafgoose View Post
    Yeah but what a pain in the butt to keep an eye to make sure they fill 1/2 way each time I fill them up. Not really worth it since I am wakeboarding 99% of the time.
    Don't watch them, just time about how long it takes. Couple pounds here or there is not going to make a huge difference.

Quote Originally Posted by echase View Post
    I would like to somewhat compete with my buddies who have 23 ft centurions for wake surfing. I only have a 400 lb center ballast and a wake plate. How much weight can I put in the rear left?
    PS I am the rook of rookies
    In conclusion, get a 750 or two and your good to go.

Quote Originally Posted by 2007 Outback V View Post
    Don't watch them, just time about how long it takes. Couple pounds here or there is not going to make a huge difference.
    i agree with this completely i finally have most the regulars in the boat trained to look back and see the wake and move around to clear it up i could have the bags filled to the exact pound but three guys on the drivers side and a few girls on the other side messes it up so just add about what you want and have people move around to clean up the wake.
    08 lsv all red- dual battery system, kicker 700.5 and 450.2 amp, 10" kicker sub, wetsounds eq, polk db651 cabin speakers, exile xm7 tower speakers, ss thru hull fittings, seadek pad, evolutions cover

https://forum.moomba.com/showthread.php?t=10664