Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Newty - first and foremost I appreciate all your help.

The center sac's vent is on the rear of the sac. I'm not even sure where it exits the boat, but the way it looks I think it ties into the starboard rear thru hull.

Yes, the IBS only has one drain fitting on the left leg. I would have thought it would have one on each leg. This is one I bought off of someone on WW for $150 (blue wasn't my first choice but did save me some $$), so maybe it's an older model? So considering the configuration, if I run it as your diagram, the line to the right leg will attach at the top of the bag. How will this affect the draining?

Brainstorming here, but what if I installed it upside down? Could I use the intended fill port on the left leg (which will then be the right leg) as a vent? Lastly, if that's an option, I would have to use the 90 degree quick connects on the bottom of the bag. Would the weight of the leg crush or break the quick connects?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Current: 2010 LSV
    Previous: 2007 Outback

TTT - any thoughts on installing upside down?

Honestly I'd sell that bag to someone who doesn't plan to integrate it and buy one with a drain in each leg. Just my opinion.

So the newer ones have drains in each leg?

Yep .

Last question....can you add a port to a fat sac or am I just asking for trouble?

Not sure, but based on how they are reinforced around the ports I'd think not. IIRC mmandley has the same bag and I think he picks up the one leg at the end of the day to drain the remaining water over to the other side. So you can make it work.

i have a similar bag yes it has 1 port in each leg and a port in the center. I fill on the left leg, drain on the right leg and vent the center.

I have water left in the fill leg but its very minimal to be honest. I was quite surprised when i used it the first time.

I dont mind it as i dont pull it out till end of season when i do my big winter clean before storage.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]