Default Wakeboard binding setup

I have been looking at different ways people have their wakeboard bindings setup. So far everyone has used degrees, on my bindings mine has a letter on one side (A-E) and a # (0-4) on the other on each one. What is a good place to put them as a starting point?? Right now I have it with them as far apart as they will go and set on E & 4 and left foot forward.
    99 Moomba Outback with lots of work

My foot setup is as far apart as theyll go, and a little pointed out with my front foot exaggerated a bit.
    2013 LSV
    2005 LSV - SOLD

Try this. Stand on an elevated position about 1' off of the ground/floor. A step stool, rock, or stair will do fine. Turn 180 degrees on the step/rock/stair and jump onto the ground doing a 180 in flight. When you land, have a tape measure ready and measure the distance between your feet (measure from a consistent place on your foot). Also note the angle that your feet are. Do this several time. It should give you an average of distance. Now set up your board at this distance between because this is YOUR body's natural stance. You will need to adjust your angle slighly on your rear foot to be comfortable riding.

BTW, I am about 22" between with 18 degree front, 9 degree rear. 5'10" with 32" inseam.
    1997 MasterCraft 205

2008 Moomba Outback
    1999 MasterCraft Sportstar OB
    1992 MasterCraft 205
    1999 Malibu Response LX
    1987 Marlin Magnum Skier

Im 6'00" tall and ride a 141 Ronix board with my bindings at the widest setting with 12 degrees on both bindings. The majority of good riders will have 12 degrees but a few will do 15, and fewer will do 18.

I was at 18 degrees and recently dropped to 15 and it is more comfortable. I might even try 12 degrees tomorrow.
    2008 Outback V - gravity III ballasts, perfect pass star gazer, hydraulic wake plate, depth finder, water stainer, rad-a-cage tower, board racks, tower mirror, bimini top, audio package d, graphics package e, appearance package, cockpit & tonneau cover, mooring cover, black stainless rubrail, docking lights, OJ 14.25x14.0 prop.

Toys: Ronix Viva 136 with Kai bindings, Phase5 Drew Danielo Pro, Straight Line Sumo Sac 750lb, 450lb, 125lb ballast.