Default Pics of first surfing with new 1100 sac

I've been jonesing for a better wake seeing all your guys pictures for a while now. This summer I went from virtually no ballast to packing some weight.... Just got an 1100 Fly High Sac to try out for surfing and went for the first run earlier this week. I run a 750 in the basement, the 1100 on the surfside, not quite full because my compartment is tight. 3 buddies in the boat. No wake plate on my '01.

So stoked about finally getting the boat setup for surfing I had to share these with someone! This was one of those rare nights on the Columbia where it was 90 during the day and virtually no wind that evening. Had several long free rides for the first time ever!

Shot is a little blurry looking into the sun so you can't see my huge permagrin...

Does this one count as almost waste high? (I'm 6'3" so I was pretty happy to see that wave)

Seeing how far back I could ride and lost it as the moon started coming up... Cool looking curl though!

Now I find myself wishing even more that summer wasn't winding down.
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

nice. those 1100's are the bomb..
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Looking good man! Thats reed island behind you!

PWI as usual...

Sled491 Guest

Very nice, real clean lookin'

That's a sweet looking wave. I feel a V in my future. Maybe I'll win the lottery, keep the DD for morning ski runs and hook up with and LSV or and OBV for surfin'. A man can dream...

Thanks guys. I'm hoping we have some decent weather for the long weekend coming as we're dying to get out again!

I may have to hit up Newty for some advice this winter on adding to and upgrading my pumps for auto-filling/draining and adding switches so I'm not dragging my tsunami pump back and forth.

My 7yr old was 'helping' me last time out and plugged in the pump before I had it locked on the 1100 giving me and the compartment a nice shower. "Oops, sorry dad!" with a big grin from the little turkey....

Would be nice to just flip the switches and crack a beer while waiting to fill/drain instead of moving passengers around and digging out hoses and wires. It works for now though!
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

Sled491 Guest

I'm running 2 Uber pumps and 3 bags on the floor. It can be quite the circus in a little Ole Outback

Sled491 Guest

Ya right, die hard skier here.

Nice shots and great looking wake!