Default Whats your set up for a consistent wake ??

Ok what is your set up for weight for ballasts, wake plate and speed. I have a 2004 Mobius LSV and it would be great info to know what guys are running at. My buddy's 2005 Centurion C4 took him two years to dial in. I know I have to get the 750's in the rear but when we're light with people is that going to be enough? I'm having problems with speed and white wash. Any info from the guys with the same boat model would help me out a lot! For a consistent wake what are you at?
    2004 MOBIUS LSV
    2008 Tacoma

I have 08 OBV which is the same hull. We all ride regular and have been having plenty of fun with a 750 in the port locker and the OEM GI center bag. I drive with one foot on the observer's seat, wife in the port corner and small children along the port side seats. Speed from 9.5 to 10.5 and wakeplate up 3/4 to full. Nice wave, not a super long pocket but, like I said, we're having fun!

Thanks Wolfeman 131, what is the OEM GI center bag? Is that your stock ballast or an intergrated bow ballast?
    2004 MOBIUS LSV
    2008 Tacoma

Yeah, unless you have the GPS cruise control you always have a good 2mph of current to deal with as well most of the time...
    2013 LSV
    2005 LSV - SOLD

We have the same boat as Drew which sounds like same hull as you. We use the same setup as Drew as well, 750lb in rear and I think our stock center bag for Gravity III is 370lbs. Usually have only a few folks in boat, wake plate 3/4 down and have no problem with a clean wake above 9.3 mph or so. Put spare old Gravity III 370-400 lb sack on driver side (we have pretty even mix of goofy and regular foot...I'm goofy....foot) rear side/back seat. Got nice clean wake at 12mph or so. With very little weight in boat other than water ballast we move wakeplate to 3/4 up.

The Gravity systems are OEM systems included in some boats, I think Gravity I is just the center ski locker bag. We have the Gravity III system which came with center and two rear bags, each around 400 lbs (replaced rear bags with 750lb).
    2008 Outback V

Thanks guys, I got my 750 on the weekend from my wife, for my Birthday and that will be a start. I plumbed it in yesterday but the weather was the @#*^*'s, try it maybe tomorrow.
    2004 MOBIUS LSV
    2008 Tacoma

Quote Originally Posted by T100 View Post
    Thanks Wolfeman 131, what is the OEM GI center bag? Is that your stock ballast or an intergrated bow ballast?
    should be the stock ballast in the GI, bring the wake plate down if you want a longer pocket but it will reduce the height. I aggree with drews setup as well. going to play with starboard side (400lb )bag 1/2 full to full full to see what results i get.
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Happy 40th Birthday Pickles!
    2011 President's Trophy - Check
    2011 Western Confernece Champs - Check
    2011 Stanley Cup Champs - Not so Much....

2007 Outback V