Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Yeah man I have the same Question posted I can do w2w ts and hs but I can't do it with big air only ad abbout 1.5 mtr . I want to see those bigg air w2w into the flats and I want to know the speed and ballast set up because I am searching if it is me or the boat set up that can bring me more altitude.
    Great post man let us see the semi pro's (jk) I mean the better riders and I know there are some in this forum!!
    2007 Moomba Mobius LSV, 325hp.
    Ballast Gravity III ballast
    Bimini towertop.
    Four tower speakers.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodney NL View Post
    Yeah man I have the same Question posted I can do w2w ts and hs but I can't do it with big air only ad abbout 1.5 mtr . I want to see those bigg air w2w into the flats and I want to know the speed and ballast set up because I am searching if it is me or the boat set up that can bring me more altitude.
    Great post man let us see the semi pro's (jk) I mean the better riders and I know there are some in this forum!!
    Big air (pop) is all about how tall you are when you hit the wake. You could have tons of edge and line tension but if you have some bend in your knees, some of that energy will be lost and your pop will suffer.
    2008 Outback V - gravity III ballasts, perfect pass star gazer, hydraulic wake plate, depth finder, water stainer, rad-a-cage tower, board racks, tower mirror, bimini top, audio package d, graphics package e, appearance package, cockpit & tonneau cover, mooring cover, black stainless rubrail, docking lights, OJ 14.25x14.0 prop.

Toys: Ronix Viva 136 with Kai bindings, Phase5 Drew Danielo Pro, Straight Line Sumo Sac 750lb, 450lb, 125lb ballast.

I've been working on more edge and less speed and am clearing the wake easily. One thing I see from the Book DVD is that there are a couple of ways to do this. One rider takes a real progressive edge and leans back hard at the wake which propels him up and over to the other side. Another rider, I noticed that he does not edge progressively at all. He sets his edge fairly early then just holds it thru the wake and gets the same result. Both riders stand tall at the wake. So I am working on the second method, which is to hold a consistent edge and standing tall at the wake, and when I do it right, I easily clear the wake.

I'm not having as much success on the toe side jumps. I have a bad habit of bending over at the waist as I approach the wake. I know what I need to do, just haven't quite gotten there yet.

I'm sure having fun though!

Al
    Al

2006 Mobius LSV