Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default 1st harley davidson!

Last weekend I got my 1st harley davidson. Too bad is is 1976 golf cart. We just use it to drive around from cottage to cottage. Just a fun toy. Anyway for 500 buck you can't go wrong. Maybe by next summer I will have it painted to match my lsv. I was kinda thinking of an all around tourament boat brands of decals.
    Attached Images Attached Images

nice ride. next will be three wheel "cushman"
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Cool project... Those things are kinda expensive. I saw a couple of them for sale around me for between 2000 and 3000 bucks (used) I want to buy one and install board racks on it. I'll use it to transport equipements from the dock to the house (beers, boards, tubes, towels, tools, wife, kids, ice, beers)

Those HD golf carts are right on par (no pun intended) with their bikes...annoyingly loud.

Official TowCart Of The Gravity Games

I love it!! Offical towcart of the gravity games! hahaha too funny. The stupid cart goes 30mph. Just about rolled it last weekend. Got it stuck on a nature path !

I never thought about board racks, we did think of a tower for it though. I will have to keep it all in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by saskie99 View Post
    I love it!! Offical towcart of the gravity games! hahaha too funny. The stupid cart goes 30mph. Just about rolled it last weekend. Got it stuck on a nature path !

I never thought about board racks, we did think of a tower for it though. I will have to keep it all in mind.
    My friends dad had one a long time ago and to this day it was the fastest cart I've ever been in.

It is a two stroke, so it stinks and is kinda (well actually really loud) but for 500 bucks it came with a new starter/generator and battery you can't go wrong. It might look cool with so mobuis decal on the side! Who knows I may even go golfing with it if the wind is up! We are allowed to drive them around the lake cause there is a golf course like 1/2 mile away.
    Last edited by saskie99; 08-26-2010 at 11:28 AM.

Probably has a slash cut Screaming Eagle exhaust

it is not to loud if you drive it normal golf cart speed, but if you wind her out it gets really loud and vibrates. we had 4 adults 3 kids and dog in it and climbed a pretty steep hill with it. I think it is like 250 + ccs.