Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

try waiting a little longer before squaring up to the wake. I also used this vid before I tried a tantrum.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LdrEmeHtcA
    2002 kanga, skylon tower

I just landed my first tantrum a couple weeks ago and have been landing them about 50% since.

I first started by trying them at 19-20mph with a short line until the rotation felt right. What really helped me get the rotation right was keeping my front arm straight once i popped off the wake.

Once i got to the point that the rotation felt good i started trying them at my normal riding speed and distance. At first i was getting the full rotation but was only getting 2/3 to 3/4 across the wake.(still not landing them at this point) What really helped me to land em was to make my initial cut harder. At first i was going at the wake like I was going to jump wake to wake. Once I started making my initial cut like i was going to take a jump out into the flats i started making it across the wake and even a little into the flats on occasion. Another big this is make sure you aren't tripping it before you get to the top of the wake. I still mess up on my timing half the time and dont get enough air to land em.

Hopefully some of this will help you out.
    -2012 Supra Launch 21V
    -2008 Mobius LSV

This being the first summer that i was really able to start going hard again i was doing exactly what you are doing i wasn't cutting hard enough to the wake and was only getting about 2/3's across the wake when landing... i was getting all the way around but wasn't straightening up enough and would fall over on landing... finally last weekend i got pissed off after several failed attempts and cut way harder and landed perfectly on the downside of the wake and rode away.... it's all about fully committing to the trick for me....

geoff
    2014 Mondo with da flow!!! Exile towers, stock everything else.... for now!