Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Threw a tantrum five times on sunday

Didn't land a single one...but none of them hurt. My only limit is my wife...she hates continually turning the boat around.
    06 LSV
    2 - 750lb Fatsacks, Custom Sunbrella Cover and Bimini, Kenwood KMR440MU and Amp Bazooka Tower Speakers, Aerial Mirror, Stargazer, 4 Port Heater.

Toys - O'Brien Natural, CWB Pure, IS Yellow Loogie, CWB Ride, Hyperlite Voyageur for the kids.

Quote Originally Posted by jamie_abb View Post
    Didn't land a single one...but none of them hurt. My only limit is my wife...she hates continually turning the boat around.
    I threw five tantrums the other day too although my wife continually turned around and smacked me saying "Stop acting like a 2 year old".
    2009 Moomba XLV

Aw man, you took my wise arsh comment. Nice job!
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Okay, I attempted five back-flips. Depending on my commitment, I was landing on my toes, knees or head. Hoping to post some crashing and landing pics after this weekend.
    06 LSV
    2 - 750lb Fatsacks, Custom Sunbrella Cover and Bimini, Kenwood KMR440MU and Amp Bazooka Tower Speakers, Aerial Mirror, Stargazer, 4 Port Heater.

Toys - O'Brien Natural, CWB Pure, IS Yellow Loogie, CWB Ride, Hyperlite Voyageur for the kids.

At what point does one start trying inverts?

I was thinking I should be doing HS360 and TS360 while riding switch before getting into flips.
    2008 Outback V - gravity III ballasts, perfect pass star gazer, hydraulic wake plate, depth finder, water stainer, rad-a-cage tower, board racks, tower mirror, bimini top, audio package d, graphics package e, appearance package, cockpit & tonneau cover, mooring cover, black stainless rubrail, docking lights, OJ 14.25x14.0 prop.

Toys: Ronix Viva 136 with Kai bindings, Phase5 Drew Danielo Pro, Straight Line Sumo Sac 750lb, 450lb, 125lb ballast.

Quote Originally Posted by deafgoose View Post

I was thinking I should be doing HS360 and TS360 while riding switch before getting into flips.

Hey deafgoose.....just checked out your w2w jumps on another post and you are definately ready. Looks really smooth and comfortable. As long as you can pop, youo should be good - I think the spins and inverts are both on axis spins.

I just got hs w2w this year. I can land a back flip land on a trampoline so I wanted to start with the tantrum that rather than a backroll. I am only trying to do them over one wake so max pop, min speed.

Just started trying to build up an aerial (side flip) on the tramp so I can try the back-roll.
    Last edited by jamie_abb; 08-26-2010 at 05:42 PM.
    06 LSV

Quote Originally Posted by deafgoose View Post

I was able to learn a hs roll to revert before i was able to consistently land a hs 360. if you have a solid w2w jump with good pop you should be fine with trying flips. I found the backroll to be easier than the tantrum.
    Last edited by RideNH; 08-26-2010 at 06:41 PM.
    2002 kanga, skylon tower

Quote Originally Posted by RideNH View Post
    I was able to learn a hs roll to revert before i was able to consistently land a hs 360. if you have a solid w2w jump with good pop you should be fine with trying flips. I found the backroll to be easier than the tantrum.
    Are you throwing the backroll (as the book says ) or letting the wake flip you (detention 2012)
    06 LSV

i let the wake flip me, but i took tips from everywhere i could find them
    Last edited by RideNH; 08-30-2010 at 07:39 PM.
    2002 kanga, skylon tower

Crash and burn...I started popping more later in the day but with the same landing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G85vPdqD6qQ
    06 LSV