Thread: 100 hr service

Default 100 hr service

OK so by the season end I will have about 100 hrs on the boat. I am going to have to winterize my boat. My question is should I go ahead and get the 100 hr service done now or should I wait closer to next spring/summer to get it done? Any help would be grateful, thanks.
    2009 Moomba XLV

I'd get it done at the same time. Winter is a great time to get that maintenance stuff out of the way!

I have to agree with Brain. I had about 115 hours on my boat when the 100 hour service was done. That was more of when the shop could get me in.
    2008 Outback V - Sold but never forgotten.
    “Do not wait; the time will never be “just right.” Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along." -Napoleon Hill

I did my 100hr at 75 because it was at the start of the season, im glad i did because AWS has been swamped all summer and it would have taken a week to get it done i bet.

Other thing you can do is see if they will discount part of it. As in when i winterized mine last year AWS said well if you do the 100 HR at the start of the season we have to start the boat wo we will summarize it for you. So perhaps if they are doing the 100hr at the end of your season they will Winterize it for free.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

I'm going to have the winterization and 100 hr service done at the same time but geeesh I've called a couple different dealters and the cost between dealers is a huge difference. Can anyone let me know what they paid for theirs?
    2009 Moomba XLV

i Paid 500 for mine but even then AWS said there price is going up to 700 i think.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]