Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: New 2011 Boats

In Florida, a white Crown Vic or even an SUV is practically invisible. Ours has an "Id Rather Be Golfing" front plate. It screams elderly. HA HA. Never had a ticket in that one.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kaneboats View Post
    In Florida, a white Crown Vic or even an SUV is practically invisible. Ours has an "Id Rather Be Golfing" front plate. It screams elderly. HA HA. Never had a ticket in that one.
    You are spot on with the SUV thing. Since I went from my BMW 540i to my Touareg I seem to be invisible too! And I haven't changed the way I drive now either.

Shoot! I probably shouldn't have said that. I will let you know tomorrow if I get a ticket on the way home tonight.

funny how that all works out. I get looks from cops all day long on my '08 kawi zx6r, but every so often I pull out the tgb 150cc scooter. I can run that thing all day long at 50 in a 30 and not even get a second look from an officer...

go figure..
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by sandm View Post
    funny how that all works out. I get looks from cops all day long on my '08 kawi zx6r, but every so often I pull out the tgb 150cc scooter. I can run that thing all day long at 50 in a 30 and not even get a second look from an officer...

go figure..
    In the near future I am going to purchase a Ducati and man does the red one look gorgeous! But maybe I should get the black one?