Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: yaaaaaahoooooo

your Al's took a hit last night... even tho they did win!! bruised sternum will keep Calvillo out for a while i'm betting!! ouch! please take tons of pics along the way...

Geoff
    2014 Mondo with da flow!!! Exile towers, stock everything else.... for now!

A real bad hit and i missed the the game , my son had a football practice at the same time. I will take lots of pics on the way ...Thanks
    06 XLV

Looks like a lot of fun! How much are you into all the parts so far?

PWI as usual...

The whole lot (all pics) cost me $4700.00 + $350.00 shipping from california.
    06 XLV

Where you living man? I've got an 06 lsv with the same engine if you need put together views.
    06 LSV
    2 - 750lb Fatsacks, Custom Sunbrella Cover and Bimini, Kenwood KMR440MU and Amp Bazooka Tower Speakers, Aerial Mirror, Stargazer, 4 Port Heater.

Toys - O'Brien Natural, CWB Pure, IS Yellow Loogie, CWB Ride, Hyperlite Voyageur for the kids.

Sorry guys i have not been on lately ...we just moved my mill shop into a new location (last time i will ever do that)
    Jamie i'm from Montreal but I will be asking you for many pics LOL. Hopefully the project will get underway soon. FlatH20 I have a forklift in my shop I don't think I should have much trouble with that i'm just wondering ... should i assemble the tranny before i drop it in , or not ?? anyone pull an "V" drive engine yet ??
    Last edited by davinci; 08-31-2010 at 03:48 PM.
    06 XLV