Default XLV floor removal help...steering cable pull got stuck

Hi all,
    After a massive struggle to disconnect the old steering cable I was quite thrilled to get a rope attached and pull the cable through. Then it got stuck somewhere near the driver's seat. If I pull the stereo shuts off, so I think it's stuck on the ground wire or something. Anyway, how do I get the floor off? I removed the cupholders and the 3 screws in front of the driver but it won't budge. It looks like there may be some sideways in the ski well and under the port storage area.

Any tips?
    thanks!
    05 XLV
    6 Polk Momo 6.5s/Kicker 850.4 for 4 rears,Kenwood stock amp for front 2 speakers, NVS Deviant tower speakers/Kicker 850.4, Kicker 12L7/Kicker 1000.1, Soundstream powerplant distribution (awesome unit), Wetsounds WS-420/Sirius Stiletto 2 in dock, Kenwood, KDC-MP435U/KnuKonceptz wiring, Pair of Optima Bluetops with stinger relay

I asked my dealer the same question this past Monday. Their response was, "you can take the XLV floor out but you have to take apart 3/4's of the boat." I was just wanting to access the space under/near the gas tank to clean it out extra good...like the bilge.

Damn, not what I wanted to hear!
    thanks...I think :P
    05 XLV
    6 Polk Momo 6.5s/Kicker 850.4 for 4 rears,Kenwood stock amp for front 2 speakers, NVS Deviant tower speakers/Kicker 850.4, Kicker 12L7/Kicker 1000.1, Soundstream powerplant distribution (awesome unit), Wetsounds WS-420/Sirius Stiletto 2 in dock, Kenwood, KDC-MP435U/KnuKonceptz wiring, Pair of Optima Bluetops with stinger relay

I was thinking about changing the floor carpet, what exactly is 3/4 of the boat to remove it ??
    06 XLV