Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

That looks like alot of fun.
    99 Moomba Outback with lots of work

Looking good Doc, not in a gay way LOL But your riding is. Handle Position looks spot on, Your takeoff in those photos look awesome, you can definately tell your getting some instruction from someones who has been riding a bit Keep it up Man

I keep landing on my head when i try my gainers......my rotation seems to stop upside down.......ya cdnstevo has helped me on the jumps, we have about 7 of us in a 100 mile radius to have fun with
    09 21v LAUNCH

99 Outback LS. Sold

run your engine after you change your oil
    68 th Member. WS420,HSE Revolution, OJ 466, Acme1157,1100 sacs,Kicker HLCD's n IX500.4, Supra Coolies
    Doug

Quote Originally Posted by DOCDRS View Post
    thats after about 6 sessions on it....made a big leap when i had someone who knew what they were doing to help out, now working on flips.....no hard falls yet...... i went all out and that one is about 3G....a basic is about 1500 new
    You can skip the basic ones. They exist solely to offer a low price point. Most people will outgrow them quickly.

That said, hydrofoils do offer the steepest learning curve among watersports. However, it is also the most hilarious for both rider and spectator.

Hydrofoilers tend to be allowed to appear once at each wakeboarding show... and then never allowed to return. They steal the show because they offer such a visual spectacle.
    2005 XLV, upgraded ballast, Comptech swivel wakeboard and hydrofoil racks, Monster cargo bimini